DX » Community » Reviews » Full Replacement Housing Case with Buttons for PSP 1000 (Dark Blue)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• EXCELLENT!

posted by GrandAm on 10/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Excellent Housing! It is extremely durable and the build quality was much more than I expected, it is just as strong as the original PSP housing. The price is unmatched I searched on Ebay and on Tmart to see a housing similar to this price but they sold for around $15. Basically this item is one of the best housings I have ever bought it went perfectly together as I had no need to cut or sand a piece off, the motherboard and the WiFi/memory stick board just fit perfectly. To sum up just buy it if your interested in a blue housing as im pretty sure you cant match this price.

Cons:

The housing itself it amazing though it could have came with some new screws as the original PSP screws strip easily. Also I wouldn't mind if the price went up by a dollar but if you could also get a blue L and R button, ive searched many places but could not find on that matches with this housing or its red counterpart. For some people who would like an all blue PSP you wont get a blue PSP joystick cap but in my opinion black and blue works well.

OtherThoughts:

Obviously it is a great item with an unmatched price tag! Get it before its sold out.

Bottomline:

Just buy it if your looking for a blue housing for your PSP.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections