DX » Community » Reviews » Retractable Metel Stylus for NDS Lite (Black/2-Pack)
  • 5 star 18 ( 95% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byacidsnake on 09/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Fits in perfectly in the system. Sometimes these type of items are badly made and don't fit well on the system you bought them for. This is not the case here - You get two items for a very low price (and converted to Euros it's even lower). Cons:It's not reall... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJupitersStars on 04/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the retractable stylus is helpful for ergonomic purposes. It fits perfectly into the ds slot. it is smooth and well made, i dont have any concerns about the pieces coming apart. Cons:there are not any cons really, i think the price you pay for them is really d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeefees on 12/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good product Simple, yet design-ish Allows you to extend the size of it by pulling out the black top (for people with bigger hands) Cons:Nothing really OtherThoughts:Warning for people who are looking for a stylus for their smartphone: this will NOT work! These styluses a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyeltarp on 01/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:After buying several stylus types for the Nintendo DS Lite, I was almost giving up on finding one that actually fits really well, but these styluses fit fantastically in the console and are nice to use, being almost double the length of the standards styluses that are for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydg1806 on 10/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The stylus is very good, is cheap, comes with two and fits perfectly on the DS Lite. You can use it in other electronics with touch screen. It is retractable and is worth buying because you are very good. PT-BR: A stylus é muito boa, é barata, vem com duas e e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyjimenez on 09/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price for a great product. These stylus' are actually very good quality. Fits snuggly into the DS Lite. They retract and expand perfectly without any problems. Cons:No cons. Great product. OtherThoughts:These stylus' are useful for people with bigger hands who hav... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoratiotto on 07/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The is so many pros, lets say some of then - Very nice plastic - That extends if you have a big hand - Work exactly as should, also better - Good design - Fits exatly to DS - Buy Now!! Cons:No cons at all OtherThoughts:It's will only work on resistive screens,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTigers75 on 06/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- I always hated the DS stylus for being too short, so I always had my hand in the way while playing OR I couldn't get a firm grip. Guess it was studied for japanese children, not an european male adult... - very cheap; - good quality; - fits the DSi perfectly... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodrigolmetal66 on 04/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It is very cheap. - There isn't stillus for this price. anywhere, especially here in Brazil. - It is much better to hold. - Better than the original stillus. - It fits perfectly into the ds. - It is retractable, so if you got big hand, you can make it longer. Cons:the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRitaFC on 04/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Much better to hold, instead of the original DSL stylus. -It's a stylish stylus :) -Well, nothing special about it. It's just a piece of metal and plastic. Cons:-Maybe it will stop over the time, but it is a bit hard to pull out of my DSL stylus slot. OtherThou... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections