DX » Community » Reviews » MicroSD/TF to MS Pro Duo Adapter - Black (16GB Max)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAverageJoe1 on 06/04/2014

Works great in my first generation PlayStation Portable with my 8GB microSDHC card. No size or quality problems here. Really affordable and isn't available locally where I live. After it was inserted, the microSD card really sticks into it. It's not easy to separate them again, there aren't any notches ... Read more

MicroSD/TF to MS Pro Duo Adapter front MicroSD/TF to MS Pro Duo Adapter back MicroSD/TF to MS Pro Duo Adapter with a card

0 0 0

• posted bygeladric on 03/20/2014

Just plug and play. Format the micro sd card with your device, insert into adapter and that's it. Device recognizes it like a ms pro duo card. Works with card reader. Maybe not so good quality case, but it serves for what is made. I'm using it for more than a year now with my PSP and it works like a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byronyket on 03/07/2014

- Very cheap. - Does work perfectly with PSP Game System. - Did work with a 32 GB Sandisk MicroSD Card. - I just did not like the packaging it was delivered with. - Although it is said 16 GB Max in the description of the product, i sucessfully used it with a 32 GB MicroSD Card from Sandisk, on a PSP ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymulugol on 02/24/2014

I have a PSP E1004. Its memory stick was broken. 8 GB Sony memory stick is 80 TRY in my country. I bought this adapter and a Micro SD (Silicon Power - 8 GB). It costed 24 TRY in total. I saved 56 TRY :) The speed depends on the micro sd card that you buy. So try to buy a Class 6 or Class 10 card for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysoner7 on 01/12/2014

Useful and saves a lot of money. Sony PRO Duo's are quite expensive and micro sd's aren't. You can also use it in your sony cybershot camera to capture pictures or you can use it in your psp to play games, videos and music Build quality is not that great, but it's not a big problem. Because you only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byghawyy on 12/27/2013

I get my item and it was awesome I never bought great and small item like this microsd adapter before its high quality and great material It was surprise to reach me in my place at egypt cos of far distance and here bad mail too and I was worry if I order big amount and it never reach me cos I love dx.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrZord on 11/06/2013

It's great if you need to buy a memory stick for your device and don't want to spend too much money. Here in my country(Brasil) one of these adapters would cost double i paid here. If you're looking for quality think two times before buying this adapter. I ordered two and i'm having problems with one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanielgd on 11/05/2013

Fits well. Very easy to use, only inserts in right position. No official device, but you already know this. I guess it may become loose if change microSD too often. Haven't tested with microSD greater than 4 GB, don't know if it works with SDHC microSD Using this adapter and a generic microSD is way ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQuatroking on 10/12/2013

- Allows me to use a 16GB micro-sd card in my Sony PSP without having to spend half a kidney on first-party sony memory cards; With this adapter I spent less than $15 total on what would've cost nearly $100 otherwise. - Fits snugly in my PSP and the Micro-SD card also fits perfectly None whatsoever. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycharlyman13 on 03/20/2013

It's Perfect. Good quality, works perfect, the lowest price i've ever saw for an adapter, works with 16 gb and sometimes with 32gb too, works perfect on my pc card port and works perfect on the PSP, the PS Vita, and the sony Cameras that use Stick Pro Duo, Just perfect. It doesn't have any, it's just ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections