DX » Community » Reviews » MicroSD/TF to MS Pro Duo Adapter - Black (16GB Max)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Great product!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytstddj on 07/02/2015

Pros: cheap, good quality, works as intended Cons: none There's no cheaper way to get a Memory Stick Pro Duo card.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bylinneufiolo on 06/26/2015

Pros: produto atende bem e funciona direito. Cons: As vezes dá mau contato, mas daí desliga e liga novamente e beleza.

Impression:good,perfect,Great product!;

0 0 0

• posted bykbendahman on 02/23/2015

Bought this for use in my PSP. Formatted it when I inserted in the PSP. Everything works fine. Pros: Cheaper than normal MS Pro memory card. Cons: None Other Thoughts: If you need it you should buy this!

0 0 0

• posted byVLADIMIRSEGAL on 11/25/2014

I use it in the sony camera. Useful and saves a lot of money. Sony PRO Duo's are quite expensive and micro sd's . work perfectly in the camera. sank"s for DX for good part. good day Vladimir

0 0 0

• posted byLejlabv on 10/23/2014

Pros: price, well made, usefull Cons: none Recommend this product to everyone! Would order the same product again.

Impression:Great product!;

0 0 0

• posted byAverageJoe1 on 06/04/2014

Works great in my first generation PlayStation Portable with my 8GB microSDHC card. No size or quality problems here. Really affordable and isn't available locally where I live. After it was inserted, the microSD card really sticks into it. It's not easy to separate them again, there aren't any a... Read more

MicroSD/TF to MS Pro Duo Adapter front MicroSD/TF to MS Pro Duo Adapter back MicroSD/TF to MS Pro Duo Adapter with a card

0 0 0

• posted byMedzu on 03/26/2015

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros: I DON'T HAVE TO BUY THE RIDICOULNESS EXPENSIVE MEMORY STICK ANYMORE. Furthermore it is wat is says it is: you put your micro SD (secure digital or TF) card in the adapter and the adapter in your camera and you get way a... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bymalapraccis on 03/21/2014

Does what it is for, and does it well, its been a long time since i have it and no sign of rust or any other metal coatings on the contact points. looks very nice quality also. I think its a bit pricey, even though it is just USD 1.63/- but comparing with other awesome prices on deal extreme, it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygeladric on 03/20/2014

Just plug and play. Format the micro sd card with your device, insert into adapter and that's it. Device recognizes it like a ms pro duo card. Works with card reader. Maybe not so good quality case, but it serves for what is made. I'm using it for more than a year now with my PSP and it works a I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byronyket on 03/07/2014

- Very cheap. - Does work perfectly with PSP Game System. - Did work with a 32 GB Sandisk MicroSD Card. - I just did not like the packaging it was delivered with. - Although it is said 16 GB Max in the description of the product, i sucessfully used it with a 32 GB MicroSD Card from Sandisk, on a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere