DX » Community » Reviews » COOSPO USB ANT Stick Dongle Forerunner 310XT 405 405CX 410 60 610 910 011-02209-00 for Garmin
Customer’s impression:
good Works with short range Did not work for it's intended purpose
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byizzytdi on 11/20/2015

Pros - It does work, plugged it in and windows 7 found and installed the drivers needed. Also the price is good, any other one i found was ~$60 Cons - VERY short range. I'm taking 1m max. I ended up going to the local electronics store and buying a usb extension cable for $10, in order to make it... Read more

Impression:Works with short range;

0 0 0

• posted bysturla69 on 03/05/2015

As most products on dx.com, this one is also lacking in product info. I bought it to connect ant-devices to my phone, but this dongle is not compatible with mobile phones and their connections. I had the correct cable, but still no dice.

Impression:Did not work for it's intended purpose;

0 3 0

• posted byDXBlast on 01/13/2015

Pro: - Device works in Windows 7 out of the box. Driver is fetched by windows automaticly. - Works with the Tacx Trainer Software from 3.7 and higher without manual adjustments of drivers. - Range is oke, approx 5 meter, I did not realy test it. I never lost connection during training. - Good for... Read more

Works with Tacx Bushido trainer (ANT+ version) Works with Tacx Bushido trainer (ANT+ version)

0 0 4

DX Everywhere