DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated L/R-RCA Digital Audio Cable Adapter for Xbox 360
  • 5 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywtalmeida1986 on 02/10/2013

Cheap and very usefull item. No problem with this adapter here. Working perfectly. I couldn't test yet the digital output - for me, the RCA output is enough. And this is the best price in online market. Nothing so far, but appearently, it doesn`t look too resistant - it's made of plastic. I recommend use it to increase your audio experience on Xbox,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrFrekels on 02/10/2013

Amazing product, well made fits Xbox plug perfectly. Splitting end feels a little 'plasticy' but gets the job done. Gold plated connections works wonders, allows me to use my headset and HDMI output at the same time! Saved me heaps of money as it is such an affordable price None I can fine, absolutely brilliant product Everyone having problems using ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystudiofenix on 07/25/2012

Amazing price for this cable. It works flawlessly with my XBox and my stereo(sometimes I use my xbox directly connected to my big stereo, so I have a better sound). The build quality is a little low, it feels cheap on the hand, but it works and it didn`t break after 5 months of use. Feels a little cheap while you are holding it, it doesn`t look resistant ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypmortari on 11/25/2011

Works perfectly!!! Totally worth the money you put on it, works really good and perfectly. Right now i'm using with an RCA cable and it's doing his job ok! Funciona perfeitamente, vale bastante o dinheiro que se gasta, principalmente se comparado ao valor do original. I can't think there's any con, at least with mine. Nenhum contra, ao menos com o meu ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuospeed on 04/16/2011

I needed an adapter to send the sound to the hometheater and sometimes to an earphone. This product solved it. Brasil: Eu precisava de um adaptador para mandar o som para o hometheater e as vezes para um earphone. Esse produto resolveu isso. I believe that no problem. Just wish it had the black model. Brasil: Creio que nenhum problema. Apenas gostaria ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMustang243 on 01/05/2011

It is very cheap. Much much much cheaper than genuine Microsoft product. It does it job fine if you don't have to use it same time with the HDMI -cabel. If you have to, there is a very good instructions in the avsforum how to dismantle the case of this. Mine had the loop problem that many other users also have. Although it is not a problem to me because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaurick0 on 09/19/2010

Works just as described. Feels solid. Cable feels genuine. Body could be smaller to allow HDMI to be inserted a bit easier. 500 limit. 500 limit. 500 limit. 500 limit. Great cable if you want to use a monitor for your XBOX. Gives you audio output while leaving enough space to insert an HDMI cable. And pick up SKU1501 (HDMI to DVI cable) so you can use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPafman on 05/25/2010

This cable is exactly like the original one. Nice building quality. It works just fine. The package was very poor. But for me that was not important. I just buy this cable to try what some people say about the sound quality between the hdmi and optical cables. Somme people say that the xbox 360 has better sound with the optical cable, but that's not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrtrotsky on 05/19/2010

-it is cheap; -it works; -the build quality is very good also; -it doesn't cover the hdmi plug; so far none. it is a fine product as it is much cheaper than the one from m$ and it does exactly the same. it does not come with any manuals or instructions, but it is pretty straight forward: just plug it. more info on how to enable de optical output can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykornman887 on 03/30/2010

Just perfect, when you hold it or take a quick look, it looks like a production by microsoft (it might be better, we are talkin about M$ here =). Its very easy to connect and use, its easy like a IQ test for monkeys, triangle to triangle, square to sguare and you done. It has 2 cons, first is; no manual comes with it but as just i said it is very simple ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections