DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Octopus USB 4-Port Hub (Black)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byblazbi on 08/25/2010

Works as you would expect except its not USB 2. The LED is kinda cool, seems like everything from DX has an extra LED just for good measure, haha, but I love it. The quality of the plastic and materials isn't too bad, though it does't seem to be so precisely manufactured (see cons) The plugs are akward. Most of them are pretty loose. There can be no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypkhliu on 02/20/2010

It is cute and it works fine. There is no problem when using it. 4 ports separated make it easy to connect to different connection. And it sort of extend different direction. There are a few problem with this. The main one is it is not a USB 2.0. Or at least as soon as I connect it to the computer, my PC complained it is not a USB 2.0. I wish I have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaimiette on 02/09/2010

It's a 4 slot USB hub. Very useful if you don't have an excess of USB slots on your PC or use a lot of USB peripherals. It's shaped like an octopus and the eyes roll around in it's little octopus head which is adorable. Plug and Play, my PC picked up on it right away. It's NOT 2.0 which sucks since it is advertised as such. The cord isn't very long ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections