Good little battery. Enough to charge the phone 1-2 times. Enough light weight, easy to carry Batteries suddenly "died" after a one year of use. The green light is permanent on, as a full charge. I disassembled device. There are 2 batteries connected in parallel. One of them is swollen.
Also ON/OFF switch is very small and uncomfortable. About ... Read more
Nice metal housing should be fairly durable.
Can charge via USB with either the built in USB connector or with the included USB cable adapter. LED indicator light The built in plug sometimes slides back in when you are trying to plug it in to charge it. Not a biggie though since you can hold the plug out by hand while plugging it in or you can charge ... Read more
Enought capacity to charge fully HTC Desire HD.
In use more than 6 month. No problems.
I carry it everywhere with me. More than 10 times it comes in handy. My HTC Desire HD battery enought only for two days, no more. This device extends battery life up to 5 days.
This device have relatively low capacity, but it vveery lightweight,... Read more
- Charges Fast
- I usually charge it once every 3 days
- Charge a device while I charge it
- 2 ways of charging
- Very portable!!!
- it feels and looks durable
- - DONT FORGET TO TURN IT OFF WHEN YOUR NOT USING IT!!!! -It would be nice if it had an auto feature where it turns off if there is no device plugged in
- If you like to play games on ur portible ... Read more
- Small pocket size solid item;
- Good black design;
- Indication of the battery charging finished (red light while charging in progress, green when finished);
- Charging with an USB port or external 5V DC adapter. - If you forget to switch off it after your phone charged, battery can discharging itself;
- Real battery capacity may be less than 2400... Read more
* Easy to charge via USB * Plug in just about any USB-powered device * Bright LED indicator * On/Off switch * Retractable USB input plug * Large enough battery to fully charge my SE Xperia X1i * Compact size * The push-out input USB plug is pushed back inside when you try to plug it into a USB port. You need to push against the 'switch' to keep it in ... Read more
It's a nica small emergency battery pack which can be connected with USB. I use it in emergency's with my mobile phone. Just take your charging cable with you and power it on. You see that it works because the charging led on my phone will turn on.
It works really good, in a few moments my phone had enough power to startup.
it''s size is gooed, the ... Read more
Small and compact- Fits into your pocket. Its even smaller than my mobile phone and still packs a punch of power. Strong design- The whole product is made of plastic however, it feel very tough and would take a lot of wear and tear to damage it. Even the slide out usb for charging. Charges and powers virtually anything usb. hasn't failed me so far :... Read more
- Compact. I can keep both the battery and my PDA inside the same waterproof case and it's the USB cable that takes most of the space :-) This makes it very useful for mobile use. - Robust. The sliding USB connector is the only part that looked weak but has held itself together for more than a year. - Cheap. I bought two of these so that I can charge ... Read more
Fully charged my iPod touch3.
Very easy to be use and the dimension is quite small, make it the best partner for long trip.
Easily charged through laptop USB port or any USB Charger.
The LED indicators are usefull, (eventhough it is too bright) looks a little bit cheap at the first time (especially when the LED is on)
The capacity printed is misleading.... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.