Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySergeyMazanov on 07/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good little battery. Enough to charge the phone 1-2 times. Enough light weight, easy to carry Cons:Batteries suddenly "died" after a one year of use. The green light is permanent on, as a full charge. I disassembled device. There are 2 batteries connected in p... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTheMarkster on 03/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice metal housing should be fairly durable. Can charge via USB with either the built in USB connector or with the included USB cable adapter. LED indicator light Cons:The built in plug sometimes slides back in when you are trying to plug it in to charge it. Not a biggie... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylio on 05/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Enought capacity to charge fully HTC Desire HD. In use more than 6 month. No problems. Small, lightweight. I carry it everywhere with me. More than 10 times it comes in handy. My HTC Desire HD battery enought only for two days, no more. This device extends bat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLEOPARDO850 on 03/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Charges Fast - I usually charge it once every 3 days - Charge a device while I charge it - 2 ways of charging - Very portable!!! - it feels and looks durable - Cons:- DONT FORGET TO TURN IT OFF WHEN YOUR NOT USING IT!!!! OtherThoughts:-It would be nice if it had an au... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFoxThrottle on 10/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Small pocket size solid item; - Good black design; - Indication of the battery charging finished (red light while charging in progress, green when finished); - Charging with an USB port or external 5V DC adapter. Cons:- If you forget to switch off it after you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFiXato on 07/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Easy to charge via USB * Plug in just about any USB-powered device * Bright LED indicator * On/Off switch * Retractable USB input plug * Large enough battery to fully charge my SE Xperia X1i * Compact size Cons:* The push-out input USB plug is pushed back inside when... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPhoxy84 on 04/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a nica small emergency battery pack which can be connected with USB. I use it in emergency's with my mobile phone. Just take your charging cable with you and power it on. You see that it works because the charging led on my phone will turn on. It works really good, i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjrtaylor on 01/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small and compact- Fits into your pocket. Its even smaller than my mobile phone and still packs a punch of power. Strong design- The whole product is made of plastic however, it feel very tough and would take a lot of wear and tear to damage it. Even the slide out usb f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylindi on 11/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Compact. I can keep both the battery and my PDA inside the same waterproof case and it's the USB cable that takes most of the space :-) This makes it very useful for mobile use. - Robust. The sliding USB connector is the only part that looked weak but has held itself... Read more

1 0
  • posted byandrias on 08/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fully charged my iPod touch3. Very easy to be use and the dimension is quite small, make it the best partner for long trip. Easily charged through laptop USB port or any USB Charger. The LED indicators are usefull, (eventhough it is too bright) Cons:looks a li... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections