DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Screw Drivers Toolkit for Electronics DIY (31-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byamenadiel on 08/17/2013

Comes with almost any tip you can imagine, even propietary ones as "snake eyes". it has helped me dissassembling harddrives, cellphones, nintendo consoles, thomas the tank engine toys and much more. Steel looks hight quality. The case is nice and firm, with proper care it should last for several ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydbijen on 07/17/2013

Very nice set of precision screwdrivers! Quality is actualy very good, as far as I can tell. Doesn't feel cheap and is very complete. I bought it because I needed a torx with security-hole (where the screw has a pin in the center of the hole). It is very complete and practical with its small bits and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCalzadilla on 06/02/2013

easy to use, complete, good quality. has all sizes of tools needed for day-to-day small repairs. great for fixing and repairing cell phones, watches, electronics, etc I also used to repair my son´s bike and a car dvd. overall very good, did not notice any cons so far great for fixing and repairing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamedar on 11/29/2012

The very accurately made screw-drivers. It is convenient to store in the plastic case. Marking of each bat therefore never you will mix is made and will deliver to bit into place. Very conveniently lies in a hand. When you use doesn't jump out from a hand. Yet didn't find. It is very convenient to turn ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrunilagabo on 11/26/2012

Great walue for the money. It is no chance, that you can get this tool box elshwere, for this low price. Has every torx you nedd for a small job, as a watch, mobile phone e.t.c. And it is´nt bigger than one can have it with them in a pocked. Non, at this time This was just what I needed. I repair ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikeeg555 on 04/26/2012

Great set of bits, all those that are missing from your usual took kit. The small torx hex bits are especially nice to have. The bits themselves feel hard and well-made. The case came all taped up in clear packing tape. Peeling this tape off left a sticky, gummy mess on the case. Isopropyl alcohol will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNickforumname on 07/27/2011

Great set of bits for light use. Has most of the commonly used bits and sizes. Nice box with bitholder. Small, can be brought in a bag. As with most bits and screwdrivers of this size the durability goes hand in hand with how and where you use it. I use it for repairs of hearing aids and accessories ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNickforumname on 03/02/2011

Does what it should. I use it at work for electronic work and a lot of torx screws. Works nicely. Have not seen any dramatic wear on it due to bad quality material. As long as you use it normally I'm sure these will last a while for most people. None that I can think of. Could perhaps have a narrower ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRusna on 01/08/2011

Definitely a good tool set if you need to tweak some electronics such as gaming consoles etc. I bought one just to be able to tear up electronics when needed and so far I haven't been regretting my purchase. Though I bought this more than half a year a go I haven't used it more than 4 times, so I cannot ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTigrovi on 11/03/2010

-The container supplied keeps all of the bits secure and has a display which shows which piece goes where -Lots of different bits from torx to flathead and security bits -Build quality is pretty poor, you cannot put any downward pressure on the screwdriver or the bit will fall back in to the chamber ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections