DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Screw Drivers Toolkit for Electronics DIY (31-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 11 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCalzadilla on 06/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:easy to use, complete, good quality. has all sizes of tools needed for day-to-day small repairs. great for fixing and repairing cell phones, watches, electronics, etc I also used to repair my son´s bike and a car dvd. Cons:overall very good, did not notic... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamedar on 11/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The very accurately made screw-drivers. It is convenient to store in the plastic case. Marking of each bat therefore never you will mix is made and will deliver to bit into place. Very conveniently lies in a hand. When you use doesn't jump out from a hand. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrunilagabo on 11/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great walue for the money. It is no chance, that you can get this tool box elshwere, for this low price. Has every torx you nedd for a small job, as a watch, mobile phone e.t.c. And it is´nt bigger than one can have it with them in a pocked. Cons:Non, at this time... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikeeg555 on 04/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great set of bits, all those that are missing from your usual took kit. The small torx hex bits are especially nice to have. The bits themselves feel hard and well-made. Cons:The case came all taped up in clear packing tape. Peeling this tape off left a sticky,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNickforumname on 07/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great set of bits for light use. Has most of the commonly used bits and sizes. Nice box with bitholder. Small, can be brought in a bag. Cons:As with most bits and screwdrivers of this size the durability goes hand in hand with how and where you use it. I use it for repa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNickforumname on 03/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does what it should. I use it at work for electronic work and a lot of torx screws. Works nicely. Have not seen any dramatic wear on it due to bad quality material. As long as you use it normally I'm sure these will last a while for most people. Cons:None that I can thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRusna on 01/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Definitely a good tool set if you need to tweak some electronics such as gaming consoles etc. I bought one just to be able to tear up electronics when needed and so far I haven't been regretting my purchase. Though I bought this more than half a year a go I haven't used... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTigrovi on 11/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-The container supplied keeps all of the bits secure and has a display which shows which piece goes where -Lots of different bits from torx to flathead and security bits Cons:-Build quality is pretty poor, you cannot put any downward pressure on the screwdrive... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySattrickske on 07/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Extremely cheap, same tool set in Belgium would cost 5 times the price. Insert bits are very well build, solid and finished. Handle feels good and natural. Box is surprisingly good build, most boxes for this kind of price will break very fast, this one wont. Bit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAragornPE on 05/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's cheap, incredibly cheap (for Brazil). It is really strong and well built. No strange scent or anything odd. Great product for the price. It's really hard to find some of the screws here in Brazil (the Torx set is specially expensive and hard to find) and... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections