DX » Community » Reviews » Mini DisplayPort DP Male to DisplayPort DP Female Adapter Cable - White (15CM)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhelloicanseeu on 06/08/2013

Works out of the box, with my ATI 7770 PCS (2 mDP/DL-DVI/HDMI) with Dell 2412M at 1920x1200. no issues at all cheap decent build bulkhead a bit out as usual, but its just a trivial matter hangs out of the mDP a bit awkwardly, not too sure if the weight is good for the mDP over time. nothing really to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjesstheaussie on 02/21/2013

I needed an adapter to go from my Dell laptop with mini-display port to my 27" 2560x1440 monitor (full display port). I could have used HDMI but then I only got 1920x 1080. This adapter did the trick. It also has a good solid fit when plugging into my laptop which is reassuring. None. It would be ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byRaaneHolmg on 12/03/2012

It works as expected, no flaws or problems what so ever. It supports the displayport fully. Deliveres full 2560x1440 60Hz image to my monitor. Build quailty is ok, and I do not think it will break. It is a bit thight to get the cable into. I use this to get my HP Envy 14 laptop to deliver 2560x1440 picture ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byice42 on 09/06/2012

This adapter works perfectly. It's high quality and does exactly what it's advertised to do. Connects your mini-displayport computer to a displayport monitor. The video quality is stable and doesn't drop (unlike other adapters). Fast shipping. Could be a bit cheaper. Other adapters advertised on this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzuhuratbaba on 09/03/2012

Can bend easiliy to accomodate a proper positioning of computer chasis against a wall. Good price point compared to Apple cables. (I bought these at 11.99 USD per cable.) None. Just a neat, quality cable. It is interesting to see that they were packed like Apple cables. I use these cables to connect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDMGarcia85 on 12/19/2011

This one works better than the adapter with 3 outputs (mini displayport to hdmi, dvi and displayport) Just because its an direct cable without any aditional circuits between your device and your port so it's the most probable one to work out ! I've tryed the one that I mentioned above but it didnt work ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKimuraha on 04/20/2011

- Surprisingly good built quality for such a relatively low price. - Looks and feels 100% authentic. - Plug and play. - Cable a little bit stiff. I recently got a Dell UltraSharp 27" monitor and I couldn't get the full native resolution (2560x1440) to work with any kinds of cables/adapters had I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydeftoner on 05/31/2010

It worked perfect, has an excellent completion, the same level as an original Apple product, but at a much lower cost. Connect one pro mabook to an apple monitor. I tried with all resolutions and it worked perfectly. I didn´t found any cons. Not much to say, leads to greater use within 3 months.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywimleers on 05/05/2010

Looks like an original Apple adapter to the untrained eye — although there isn't a Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort adapter available from Apple yet. It doesn't work. I hooked it up to a brand-new HP ZR24w to my Early 2009 MacBook Pro and it won't work. The MBP recognizes the monitor and automatically ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections