DX » Community » Reviews » Mini DVI Male to DVI 24+1 Female Adapter Cable - White (13CM)
  • 5 star 9 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBaini on 02/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small and lightweight adapter for use with MacBooks. Quite good build quality. You will get no loss in quality at all, other than using VGA. Very cheap. Cons:Requires a bit of force to get into the MacBook. The connector feels a little short, but it is not red... Read more

0 0
  • posted byecvychas on 01/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The item looks very like a genuine. Works good. And makes me think why to overpay for a genuine Apple accessories? Connected my macbook to a monitor through the mini DVI port and used another DVI cable for the in between, and it worked extremely well. Cons:It's forcing me... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDmitrySichev on 01/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works! Connect and all works like as with original one Cons:Only 2 miserable notices 1) Outer plastic parts - it not 100% tuned each to other. But this cons is so small so you can notice it only while holding it in hands. 2) If compare to original one - thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byntrain on 01/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Unlike a lot of cheap cables I've bought in the past, this one is still holding up without any real problems after two years. No problems with image quality. Cons:The only downside is that the cable connection at the mini dvi side is kind of loose. I'm not sure if this... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySvytos on 12/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks good Comes well packaged It works This is as close to genuine as it gets, and it's probably the biggest difference in price between genuine and copy! In Ukraine this easially costs around 40-50$, so you see there is a reason I bought this. Cons:The mini-DV... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLarsac07 on 10/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This is as close to genuine as it gets, and it's probably the biggest difference in price between genuine and copy I've ever seen! In Norway this easially costs around 50$, so you see there is a reason I bought this. I have a genuine mini-dvi to VGA adaptor, and they're n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelectrifries on 05/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I used this to connect my macbook to a monitor through the mini DVI port and used another DVI cable for the in between, and it worked extremely well. Never conked out once - it does what it is supposed to do, plus its CHEAP. Cons:None really. It does what it s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybiglia6 on 12/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's very simple, it works! Just plug it to your MacBook or MacBook Pro and then connect the DVI side to your projector, monitor or something similar and adjust your video settings... It will work! The price is much lower then the genuine and the design is alm... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaengel on 11/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Looks good + Comes well packaged + It works Cons:- The mini-DVI male is a bit on the big side, forcing me to use a bit of force when inserting it into my MacBook 13". It's a bit scary at first but the computer doesn't seem to take any damage. OtherThoug... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections