DX » Community » Reviews » 6" Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Cake Knife (15.5CM-Blade)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byguisgarcia on 08/15/2011

It is very well balanced and sharpened, slices almost anything. Well built, nice to look at and smooth at touch, as well as very good wheighted. There's only one problem, the sharpened edge comes straight from the handle, so if you grab it on the edge of the handle you may cut your finger, but it isn't a big problem, just take care. Very useful for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMetelitsa on 07/28/2011

- Sharp. Even sharper. As you can see on video above there's need a little pressure to begin cutting tomato. The knife we've got need no even little pressure to cut tomatoes, leek etc. - Really lightweight and fine balanced The blade has sharp corner near knife handle - one can injure finger if operate inaccurately. We read a lot about this kind knife ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySeraph6 on 11/21/2010

Nice built knife, very sharp and handle have good grip. Quite comfortable to use. And the price is lowest I've seen for the 6" knife. Cool white-colored ceramic blade. As any other ceramic knife, it requires careful handling. The shape of the blade could be less rectangular and more like all we used to see, with pointy end. Well, the knife I've received,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNikoneer on 04/12/2010

the build quality is pretty good. the rubber handle has a very secure feeling to it, and is joined to the blade solidly. it is very sharp, and feels pretty good in the hand. easy to clean, and very light. makes quick work of carrots, tomatoes or even as a carving knife it's not too bad. not problems yet. as it is ceramic you must be careful how you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfuntomino on 12/29/2009

Very nice knife design, with very good manufacturing quality. Descriptions on the box look like japanese. I assume it will last longer than LIDL knife :) Very sharp! The exact size I needed! Very good rubber handle, very good feels in hand. dunno how to handle the knife at the moment. It looks like plastic, but it sounds like ceramic. Never had one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybostwickenator on 12/13/2009

-Amazingly sharp -Care instructions included -Balanced -Light -Simple to clean -Takes a little getting used to -Possibly could break or chip if mishandled This knife is so amazingly sharp it is not funny. It will cut cake or bread with a disturbing efficiency. Completely removes the need to wipe off your chopping block as there won't be any crumbs. ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections