Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykeerkeer27 on 05/12/2014

I am not sure why anyone posted a negative review. this is exactly what it looks like and a great price. i used to label some baskets i have. a little small. i would recommend getting the liquid chalk or something as it was hard to write small enough with regular chalk they wont survive a war, but they work for most applications.. (not super sturdy,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpakoj on 04/19/2010

Main pros: + The idea is good + Quite cute + Reasonably well-built + Magnet and clamp attachement - The surface of the board is not real black-board paint. - It is not possible to write on this board, at least not with standard chalks Bought this to use in a green-house. Its construction and build quality would certainly be good enough for this purpose.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysashimi8d on 03/31/2010

It's cute little blackboard, I use it as a gift tag, I just need to write the name and clip on the gift. I think it's very unique in terms of the size and it has a little magnet on the back, where I can just stick onto the magnet board when I cannot find a place to clip. I think this would be a nice little decor for office. It's slightly different than ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections