DX » Community » Reviews » 5mW 532nm Stars Light Show Special Effects Green Laser Pen (1*AAA)
  • 5 star 9 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJenne692 on 01/12/2014

Very bright, easy to see, simple to use, fun light show attachment really fills up a room with cool displays, effective for pointing at things The way the battery fits in is counterintuitive. Usually the spring is on the negative terminal side, so I thought it didn't work at first. Then I reversed the battery and it worked. It comes in a nice little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidcalamocha on 04/15/2013

Cheap and usefull green laser. Use only one battery, AAA, which is easy to find and buy. Small size. Ideal for carry on in your pockets Nice and protective box included. Small power in city for skywatching. With sun light, its difficult to see the laser. the Kaleidoscopic morphing light effects aren't usefull in my opinion. A good beggining to skywatching.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEvilMedDevil on 04/01/2013

Using small, lightweight, very comfortable. One AAA batteries are required. Case for easy storage and less risk of loss. Ability to control the shape of the laser can be used in many ways. The price is cheaper. Case hinge weak, the risk of damage during transit. (Case breakage, no more than the product.) Because there is a risk of loss can be equipped ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobertorabbani on 02/13/2013

It has a nice green beam, and it's visible at dark places and at night. You can really see the beam and point to stars. It has a nice quality. It only uses a 1 aaa battery. Very useful at pointing to stars and buildings. The cap that comes with it after a while gets bat and won't feet the top of the laser. Anyways, it is a nice star effect, but it's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byebsigma on 01/02/2013

This is a cheap green laser that uses common batteries, small size and light powerful enough to identify the stars at night, a reach of more than 4 km. contains a head indoors are several lights, if you turn this move giving a good visual effect. cheaper small powerfull green commun batterys using a single stack, is small but quickly spent, button is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byS3LL3R5 on 09/24/2012

- Very bright - Takes regular batteries - Cheap - Packaged with batteries (although they are a knockoff Chinese brand) - Come with a "star" lens head that is pretty impressive. - None with the actual laser. - The case seems a little on the low quality side, but honestly I could care less. - The batteries that come with it are a bit weak. (... Read more

3 0
  • posted byOtaviohp on 01/16/2012

I though that it was weak but when I turned it on.. My god it's so powerfull for a small laser... I almost blinded my self when I was changing the batteries... Awesome for a first laser with a small price here in Brazil you would pay U$75 for something like that... In the night you can se cleary the laser beam the range is about 1,5 km When you're changing ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMJdub on 08/02/2011

Decent price for the quality. Includes the little "star" cap to make cool patterns. Small size. 1xAAA Very dim. Without the "star" cap, it looks pretty good; not nearly as bright as most other 5mW pointers I've had but bright enough to use as a general-purpose pointer (meetings/presentations etc). However the star cap cuts the brightness ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRrreidar on 06/10/2011

It came in a nice little box which would make a good impression as a gift. It uses one AAA battery and is thus smaller than the 2x AAA lasers available. The starfield grating is a nice addition, which create some nice effects. To mention the laser beam itself its quite sharp for >5mW Having just 1xAAA you will have to change the battery at a higher ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bychoca on 11/29/2010

-Cheap -Cool looking -Bright -Small -Eye safe* -AAA battery -The battery that comes with is dead -Sometimes I have to give it a shake or press the button kinda hard for it to turn on -The warning sticker comes on the opposite side of the output, I'm just not used to that -It's not black like most of the lasers, which I like it :P -My cat gets crazy ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections