Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhakio on 10/04/2012

Very cute, with a good finish, great condition, relatively comfortable Very very small, the material that fills the turtle is kinda weird, I thought it would be a little more comfortable, I thought it would be higher were ultimately more than $ 3. Very cool, I was very happy to have bought when or if you buy more! It is very lovely and cute, although ... Read more

size11
    0 0
  • posted byMimMonster on 08/02/2011

I love this thing! Not only is it supercute and well made, it does it's job well. I rest my wrist on this turtle everyday and still no stitches came loose or anything. Even the eyes are still on there. ;D Because it is filles with little plastic balls, the shape adjusts very well. Never again have I had a red wrist. xD And it doesn't get dirty at all,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHikachu on 07/29/2011

Cute as hell. Soft plush material. It's filled with those little pellets, so if you have cats, don't let them claw at this one. It's not really big, so I recommend it as a gif for a girl. Kinda small for big hands, the bottom doesn't have an adherent pad, so it will move from time to time. It's hard to say bad things about the lil' fellow, just so darn ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarvelmx on 08/16/2010

its extremly cute and works for its purpose well for a little while, if your a laptop user its very easy to carry around in your laptop bag and after a few hours of keyboarding it becomes a real blessing for your sore arm it is very small as it can fit easily in your palm , also the knits at the sides of the neck came a bit lose in mine and I realized ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIchigomochi on 04/08/2010

Well I think it is pefect for its original use, but also to give as a gift :D It's too cute! Soft, warm, lovely! I really love Tama-chan! (yeah, I gave it a name). Also, the price is great, even if you only want it as a gift for children or whatever... Well, not only children will love it, take this into consideration... :) None at all. Oh well you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfilgatti on 02/03/2010

It's a very cute and soft doll. Actually you don't need to use it only for your wrist, it can be only a doll either. Fluffy, nice, and the build quality is good enough. The thing is, I don't know why $3.17 for this doll, it's just a doll, you know? Yeah you can rest your wrist on it as you can on any other doll. Of course this one feels better because ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections