Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymimi2000 on 04/10/2014

simple and fun cheap solar powered.. no batteries nice design and pretty durable (fell on the floor many times and nothing happened) can be used as a sun detector did not find any cons , for the price and this type of product it is a safe deal cute toy, can also be enjoyable for kids. Can be used in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybcullairas on 02/14/2014

It's one of the funniest gadets i have ever bought. My cousins and me try to make races and try to take how long time takes to te Solar Beetle going from one square to another. Very great. With more gadets like this one maybe we coulda make and Olimpic Solar Beetles Games LOL Maybe some kind of interuptor ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMariePour on 01/12/2014

Quality is good, well packaged thus it is easy to offer as a gift. The little toy shakes when there is a lot of lights. The toy really needs a lot of lights, you have to put it close to a lamp to try it indoor. It only works with powerful lamps, no economic ones. it does not go straight, it spins. Not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYogSothot on 12/05/2013

Looks wery well made and sturdy. Nice finish and cool bouncing eyes. Easy to take apart and reassamble. Just take his head of and the motor and the panell will slide off. Not working. Probably just my luck (i am a jinx). I have put it on direct sunlight for about 4 hours and it did not come to life. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrafaugm on 09/06/2013

Because of the solar panel, you don't have to worry about it running out of batteries. The panel is connected to a small rotating motor than makes the locust move around. For the price, the build quality is good. It needs direct and strong sunlight to work. Unless this happens, the locust will not vibrate.... Read more

Good build quality View of the solar panel The small rotating motor

0 0 0

• posted byciccuceccu on 07/18/2013

This gadget is very nice! If it is observed from a distance, it may seem really a small animal that wiggles in the light of the sun! I really like and it's cool to see him in the company of a child! You can take it anywhere, it is very lightweight and requires little space. The antennas are very delicate,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTaran2uls on 03/13/2013

No battery is not used. This toy is powered by solar cells mounted on top of which is connected to a small vibrating a motor (like in your phone;-). Thanks to a motor beetle makes movement like small jumps. Very fun to watch several of these beetles. Collected all excellent. To work to a very bright ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfarfiman on 02/26/2013

Cheap! and Cute and works exactly as described by most reviews. Packaging was fine and shipment was a few weeks. Of course the free shipping makes it even more worthwhile. It doesn't really move forward but mostly jiggles around on the spot. I have seen similar toys ( with battery) that jiggle but move ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymackgyver on 02/22/2013

As a start experiments with solar energy is nice. perhaps it is also suitable as a sample for school supplies or school experiment in physics. To function properly you need a lot of light, so you need to really make it shine stirred to life. I was hoping that it will move more like a live beetle, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymagooxxx on 02/19/2013

Pensé en mi pequeño hijo y su reacción al verlo, simplemente fué muy gracioso ver como la pequeña réplica de langosta se movía alimentada por la luz solar, muy barato y novedoso. no posee ninguna, no se puede pedir más a ése costo. al vibrar y deslizarse en ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections