Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymimi2000 on 04/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:simple and fun cheap solar powered.. no batteries nice design and pretty durable (fell on the floor many times and nothing happened) can be used as a sun detector Cons:did not find any cons , for the price and this type of product it is a safe deal OtherThoughts:cute to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTaran2uls on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:No battery is not used. This toy is powered by solar cells mounted on top of which is connected to a small vibrating a motor (like in your phone;-). Thanks to a motor beetle makes movement like small jumps. Very fun to watch several of these beetles. Collected... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfarfiman on 02/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap! and Cute and works exactly as described by most reviews. Packaging was fine and shipment was a few weeks. Of course the free shipping makes it even more worthwhile. Cons:It doesn't really move forward but mostly jiggles around on the spot. I have seen sim... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymackgyver on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:As a start experiments with solar energy is nice. perhaps it is also suitable as a sample for school supplies or school experiment in physics. Cons:To function properly you need a lot of light, so you need to really make it shine stirred to life. I was hoping that it wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagooxxx on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pensé en mi pequeño hijo y su reacción al verlo, simplemente fué muy gracioso ver como la pequeña réplica de langosta se movía alimentada por la luz solar, muy barato y novedoso. Cons:no posee ninguna, no se puede pedir m&#22... Read more

4 0
  • posted bygoodslove on 02/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This item is really funny.You don't need for using it except sun! It's okay for fun purposes and teaching about solar energy.Quality of item is reasonable.I liked it.If your season is winter you can also use artifical lights if there is no sun! Cons:The cables o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTaran2uls on 02/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:No battery is not used. This toy is powered by solar cells mounted on top of which is connected to a small vibrating a motor (like in your phone;-). Thanks to a motor beetle makes movement like small jumps. Very fun to watch several of these beetles. Collected... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrichardfg on 01/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's lightweight, works well in sunlight. It's nice to play tricks on people who are afraid of insects because it vibrates to move around looking like a real insect real. It is easy to use because it only depends on sunlight and can be used by children of all... Read more

baratinha
    0 0
  • posted bydfabbrizi on 12/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If your child is just beginning to enteder on the subject of solar energy and you surprise should buy this product. Sensillo look at it, contains a device that allows the cricket move to contact with the sun without inconvenience. I enjoy with my children when using thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzanelatto on 08/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It wont jump or play dead, but if u have enought light it will move all around. Seen to be well built and able to survive 3 year old kids, as my son. Very simple device that even I could explaim to my kids how it woks. Cons:Needs direct sun light what is a bit inconveni... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections