DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Penguin QQ Style USB 2.0 4-Port Hub (70CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNickColdwind on 11/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks cute and it's easy to use. It does what it has to do without any kind of problem. I have had it working for a long time now and it still works. Cons:Looks as if it will break if you are not very careful. And maybe the cable is too short. Maybe it's a little slo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymervanemaria on 10/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's very cute, my girlfriend loved to see it in my computer's desk in my bedroom. It makes your desk more beautyfull. I use it to recharge my cellphone, my ipod, my ipod dock station and for this purpose it is very usefull. The size of the penguin is very nic... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteresinhajesus on 09/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is very nice, also has several entries usb, very easy to use, material appears to be resistant. PTBR:É muito bonito , além de possuir várias entradas usb , muito fácil de usar, material parece ser resistente . Cons:Unfortunately it is no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlann94 on 07/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It has a nice design to look and show it your friends - It come in a nice blister so you can send it directly as a gift Cons:- I have opened it to see how is it builded and I have seen that the penguin is very big for 4 ports, maybe it can be smaller. - It I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytmerle on 05/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cute penguin! This is a smart device on your desk, the colleagues appreciate it. Having put USB keys in the head, it looks little more fun :) Cons:This hub is a *full-speed* only (12MB/s - 100mA), not high-speed (checked under linux with lshw, even with a powe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarurun on 01/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-It's very cute. -You get more USB ports for you computer. No complaining there! -It looks so happy that you're plugging stuff into it. That's kinda creepy, but funny. Cons:This was a gift for a friend who is more tech savvy than myself so he gave me the rundo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySaempersun on 01/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Pretty cute - There's much space around the USB ports, so connecting wide-body flash sticks is not a problem Cons:- Needs an external DC supply to provide USB 2.0 speed. - DC cord is not provided and the voltage is not marked. OtherThoughts:- The package says it should... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections