DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Penguin QQ Style USB 2.0 4-Port Hub (70CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNickColdwind on 11/06/2013

It looks cute and it's easy to use. It does what it has to do without any kind of problem. I have had it working for a long time now and it still works. Looks as if it will break if you are not very careful. And maybe the cable is too short. Maybe it's a little slow too, but it's still useful. Nothing more to add. Just don't let little children get ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymervanemaria on 10/18/2010

It's very cute, my girlfriend loved to see it in my computer's desk in my bedroom. It makes your desk more beautyfull. I use it to recharge my cellphone, my ipod, my ipod dock station and for this purpose it is very usefull. The size of the penguin is very nice. Low speed to transfer files from a usb device or to syncronize your ipod ou cellphone. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteresinhajesus on 09/26/2010

It is very nice, also has several entries usb, very easy to use, material appears to be resistant. PTBR:É muito bonito , além de possuir várias entradas usb , muito fácil de usar, material parece ser resistente . Unfortunately it is not 2.0, has a speed of less than a Hub 2.0, but it does not hurt me, because for what I needed did ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlann94 on 07/26/2010

- It has a nice design to look and show it your friends - It come in a nice blister so you can send it directly as a gift - I have opened it to see how is it builded and I have seen that the penguin is very big for 4 ports, maybe it can be smaller. - It IS NOT 2.0. Impossible use it today! Is like ride a tortoise and be competing with a Ferrari. - The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytmerle on 05/24/2010

Cute penguin! This is a smart device on your desk, the colleagues appreciate it. Having put USB keys in the head, it looks little more fun :) This hub is a *full-speed* only (12MB/s - 100mA), not high-speed (checked under linux with lshw, even with a power adapter). As a consequence, do not expect to use a device that requires higher data rate. There ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarurun on 01/29/2010

-It's very cute. -You get more USB ports for you computer. No complaining there! -It looks so happy that you're plugging stuff into it. That's kinda creepy, but funny. This was a gift for a friend who is more tech savvy than myself so he gave me the rundown of what was less than satisfactory about this thing. -It is not USB 2.0 - it is 1.0. -The plastic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySaempersun on 01/05/2010

- Pretty cute - There's much space around the USB ports, so connecting wide-body flash sticks is not a problem - Needs an external DC supply to provide USB 2.0 speed. - DC cord is not provided and the voltage is not marked. - The package says it should have magnetic stands on the bottom - don't believe, maybe it's intended for other models. There's ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections