DX » Community » Reviews » Glossy Mirror Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for Iphone 3g/3GS
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGustavoLiborio on 04/03/2014

The product is of good quality, a good price and has protected my iphone. Recommend buying. No have cons. Liked the product in all respects I've had a few phones that were in a few months with the scratched screen due to some falls, but with this film I can keep my device and moreover, the case is very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynickxab on 03/21/2014

This is a very cheap product and also very good. Quality looks very good. It fits my iPhone 3G perfectly, the mirror effect is really cool and fits with chrome bezel perfectly ! The mirror is very reflective. and it's looks awesome. Well the only problem is the sunlight it's too glossy...but hey it's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byviciousgti on 07/12/2013

This is a really great screen guard for the Apple Iphone 3G or 3GS. The mirror really works well, and does not take away from being able to see the screen at all. The only con is that in direct sunlight, the mirror reflects light back into your eyes. This is a great product, and I would recommend buying ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byReburm on 08/20/2012

protected my ipod just fine from scratches, exactly what it was meant to do. Nicely, it didn't limit where I could click and didn't get any air bubbles. not one of the better protectors from my experience. I did a very good job applying it (Or at least I thought that I did) and it it was pretty sticky.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymakavelins on 07/04/2012

Absolute advantage of this product is its cheapness. Its hard to find such a product for such a low price. Look cool and only thing that you must be careful is when you are putting it on the phone. You must do it easily if you want no bubbles on the screen. Only problem is when you're outdoor on a sunlight.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymulder82 on 07/03/2012

Really nice screenprotector. It is like a little mirror when the device is turned off. Applying the protector is really easy. The screen protector is double coated, so you won't scratch the screen protector while applying it. First you peel a part of the side that sticks to the phone, and when everyting ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byiminext on 06/16/2012

Mirror Screen Protector for iPhone 3G/3GS model . Cleaning Cloth is also included in the package. Prevents your phone from the display scratches. You can see the display easily and the mirror-effect is really good working and you can use it like the real mirror for example for styling your hairdo ;-)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygoggles8p on 11/28/2011

It's cool looking Keeps people from looking at what your doing You Can read the what's on the screen easy. You can use it as a mirror if you want. If your out on a Sunny day it can be irritating because the reflection can shine in your's or other's eyes. also if your under the sun and doing something ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byndftz on 11/22/2011

great finish. the mirror look is useful, original and cool. makes the phone look more futuristic and interesting. this is my second mirror ., i had one previously but had to return that phone for warranty I almost feel lucky that this thing wasnt bent completely out of shape. it was a little curled when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhockeysgal on 09/22/2011

Excellent to protect your screen Last quite a while Stays on the phone easily never had to re-apply A little difficult to see in the sun because of the mirror Takes a little time to be good at installing without bubbles Excellent product I keep getting the same one over and over Last quite a while before ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections