DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for Iphone 3g/3GS
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygralewski on 05/07/2014

Solid quality. Sticks well on the screen. Bubbles are easily removed with a credit card. LCD still looks amazing with this, unlike anti-glare matte Not very easy to apply, had to take it on/off afew times. Glu at the side comes off easily if applied wrongly Value for money and quite a solid protector which doesn't really scratch itself either. Feedback ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrizopulos on 11/27/2012

Practical, convenient protection of the Iphone screen easy in use. Protects from scratches, chips and pollution by chemically active reagents. It is easily put in house conditions. Not it was possible to remove all vials of air. It is possible to try, of course, but then under a film get a mote, and it is much worse. Useful thing, it is possible to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychriscanziani on 06/22/2012

great screen protector to prevent any scratches or damage to your valuable phone. it was very easy to apply and only took me 2 or 3 minutes! there is a small bubble in the middle of my screen which is impossible to get rid of no matter what i try doing. not a big deal though. very useful against keys in your bag or something! it does not feel too thick ... Read more

6 0
  • posted byroi258 on 05/25/2011

Solid quality. Sticks well on the screen. Bubbles are easily removed with a credit card. LCD still looks amazing with this, unlike anti-glare matte I can't find anything bad with this thing? Maybe somebody would complain about it because it cant be removed and put back on But there can come bubbles under the screen protector, then you just have to find ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykiamsiap on 02/21/2011

Solid quality. Sticks well on the screen. Bubbles are easily removed with a credit card. LCD still looks amazing with this, unlike anti-glare matte Not very easy to apply, had to take it on/off afew times. Glu at the side comes off easily if applied wrongly It's NOT matte, just a basic screen protector to prevent scratches. (has a very mild mirror effect)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byottochr on 02/14/2011

It's a great product. And it's very easy to put on the glass on the Iphone I can't find anything bad with this thing? Maybe somebody would complain about it because it cant be removed and put back on But there can come bubbles under the screen protector, then you just have to find a credit card or something smooth and glide it out. I think they should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLabombanl on 01/27/2010

it makes the iphone look very cool, the mirror effect is a very cool effect, when locked, its a mirror, unlocked ull see the screen. looks pretty nice the screen protector layer lets go kinda fast, it's hard to get right on the screen, i got the protector for a few hours now, and it already lets go a bit. could be my own mistake of course, i think its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byexpiredyoghurt on 01/25/2010

it's a screen protector. it's cheap. it does the job. comes with a small microfiber cloth to clean the phone screen and the screen protector ... it's a mirror/highly reflective screen protector ... not a regular clear one that i expected ... it's a little thicker than i expected too (cos i wasn't looking for a mirror screen protector ... for the price,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections