DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for Iphone 3g/3GS
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by gralewski on 05/07/2014

Pros: Solid quality. Sticks well on the screen. Bubbles are easily removed with a credit card. LCD still looks amazing with this, unlike anti-glare matte Cons: Not very easy to apply, had to take it on/off afew times. Glu at the side comes off easily if applied wrongly OtherThoughts: Value for money and quite a solid protector which doesn't rea... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Frizopulos on 11/27/2012

Pros: Practical, convenient protection of the Iphone screen easy in use. Protects from scratches, chips and pollution by chemically active reagents. It is easily put in house conditions. Cons: Not it was possible to remove all vials of air. It is possible to try, of course, but then under a film get a mote, and it is much worse. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted by chriscanziani on 06/22/2012

Pros: great screen protector to prevent any scratches or damage to your valuable phone. it was very easy to apply and only took me 2 or 3 minutes! Cons: there is a small bubble in the middle of my screen which is impossible to get rid of no matter what i try doing. not a big deal though. OtherThoughts: very useful against keys in your bag or so... Read more

6 0
  • posted by roi258 on 05/25/2011

Pros: Solid quality. Sticks well on the screen. Bubbles are easily removed with a credit card. LCD still looks amazing with this, unlike anti-glare matte Cons: I can't find anything bad with this thing? Maybe somebody would complain about it because it cant be removed and put back on But there can come bubbles under the screen protector, then y... Read more

0 0
  • posted by kiamsiap on 02/21/2011

Pros: Solid quality. Sticks well on the screen. Bubbles are easily removed with a credit card. LCD still looks amazing with this, unlike anti-glare matte Cons: Not very easy to apply, had to take it on/off afew times. Glu at the side comes off easily if applied wrongly OtherThoughts: It's NOT matte, just a basic screen protector to prevent scra... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ottochr on 02/14/2011

Pros: It's a great product. And it's very easy to put on the glass on the Iphone Cons: I can't find anything bad with this thing? Maybe somebody would complain about it because it cant be removed and put back on But there can come bubbles under the screen protector, then you just have to find a credit card or something smooth and glide it out.... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Labombanl on 01/27/2010

Pros: it makes the iphone look very cool, the mirror effect is a very cool effect, when locked, its a mirror, unlocked ull see the screen. looks pretty nice Cons: the screen protector layer lets go kinda fast, it's hard to get right on the screen, i got the protector for a few hours now, and it already lets go a bit. could be my own mistake of... Read more

0 0
  • posted by expiredyoghurt on 01/25/2010

Pros: it's a screen protector. it's cheap. it does the job. comes with a small microfiber cloth to clean the phone screen and the screen protector ... Cons: it's a mirror/highly reflective screen protector ... not a regular clear one that i expected ... it's a little thicker than i expected too (cos i wasn't looking for a mirror screen protecto... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections