DX » Community » Reviews » Glare-free Matte Privacy Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for Iphone 3g/3GS
  • 5 star 13 ( 52% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byneppydotcom on 04/19/2014

Well, do i have to mention the main reason why we all buy this thing? The price is nice, i couldnt find a better price in local store acording to the quality. It comes with that cheap cloth. As most of the protectors, especialy for iPhones, its really tricky to alaing it and avoid dust bubbles. The cloth makes more dust than the enviroment, it also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybentoh on 06/06/2013

Works great and sticks fine. cheaper 5times at my local handphone store (now you know how much they earn from us selling a protector). With matt surfaces, you will enjoy a more smooth-ty experience when using your phone compare to the glossy one. no fingerprints on your screen either. Scratches can be seen easily. matt surface starts to peels off after ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypandanet on 05/16/2013

this product has got an excellent price cost benefit, it is easy to install it and it really protects the screen of the iphone. the matte version looks much better, as it doesn't reflects the sun it sounds stupid but it doesn't come any intructions, that would help a lot, some people could have problems to install it. clean really well the screen before ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydhemtare on 06/13/2011

It protects your screen and it is not too difficult to install. Leaves your iPhone as it was, except that now you will not scratch your screen and sunlight will not disturb you so much. Is not a privacy screen protector. You could see what is on the screen from any possible angle. The name of this item SHOULD be changed. It is not a PRIVACY screen protector.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJovenrei on 05/22/2011

Feels great to touch Not expensive (It would be great if it is cheaper since iphone 4 has already been released.) Quality is slightly marginally lower than those bought at retail shops Bubble forms easily at the speaker area Slightly bigger for the screen but overall still acceptable. not for a novice.. Quite hard to apply on initially. Had to use some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzagivg on 03/29/2011

well it fits perfectly on my 3gs very easy to apply,just clean the screen, remove bottom layer ,put it on a screen and wait for glue to take effect remove upper layer and your done, i read before that you need to use credit card or something like that but i didn and no problems with it and no bubbles left none,if this would be cheaper it would be for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byahjo79 on 03/18/2011

Feels great to touch Not expensive (It would be great if it is cheaper since iphone 4 has already been released.) Quality is slightly marginally lower than those bought at retail shops Bubble forms easily at the speaker area Slightly bigger for the screen but overall still acceptable. Quite hard to apply on initially. Had to use some scotch tape to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycoabr on 12/10/2010

EN: very cheap, good build quality. PT: Muito barato, bom acabamento. EN: Lack os instructions, the original package is not like the description (does not have instructions), it comes with a stick on the screen that leaves glue when you removed. It is a little bigger than my ipod screen, so it's harder to remove the air bubbles. PT: Falta instru&#23... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTwofive on 12/10/2010

Even though it says "iPhone 3G(s)" it still fits the iPod Touch 3G with a little cutting action. I just used a small knife to cut off the edges and I was ready to go. DE: Obwohl es für iPh3G(s) ausgezeichnet ist, passt es auch super auf dem iPT3G wenn man es ein bisschen zuschneidet. Ich hab einen Teppichschneider benutzt und es passt super. The screen ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheKyTe on 12/09/2010

-Not too expensive (Though it wouldn't hurt to be a bit cheaper) -Matte finish feels very nice to touch. -The screen does not smudge as easily as before. -Might be a bit easier to see in the Sun due to the Matte finish. Did not test it yet. -Fits the screen very well. Home button area is also perfect. -The matte finish makes the colours look a bit faded ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections