Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAndyNOB86 on 03/15/2014

This is an acceptable quality Wall-E Figure. The toy looks like the main character of Wall-E (Pixar Movie), you can move his head in several directions, the arms, and his robotic hands. The quality of the plastic is acceptable, the painting are good, but the toy is fragile, the wheels mechanism was broken ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKaosnoff on 02/27/2014

The details are great. It can moves its hands, arms and heads in different angles. The embossed details are fine and well finished. The stickers are also great. Could move its treadmills. Not for playing, specially for small kids. It could open the garbage collector (like in the movie). It is a good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanacrica on 12/06/2013

Nice piece for display. Looks like the Wall-E from the movie. It came with no damage. You can move his "hands" and his "arms", so you can put him in a position you want. It is a fragile piece, so if you want to give to kids to play, it will probably break. It is NOT a piece to play ... Read more

Cute Robot Cute Robot

0 0 0

• posted byazmanovski on 11/10/2013

Looks like Wall-E, good for display but not for kids play. His hands and head can be rotated and shifted to different positions. Good size - not too big and not too small, good for fans of Wall-E, looks pretty well if you put it on your shelf. Cheap! Not for playing. Would be nice if you could open the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobertowilliams on 11/04/2013

Simple, cheap, light, charming and nice toy. Recommended to all children and to those who like to collect animation characters. Material not so resistant, but it is suitable to price. Delievered in more than 1 month but due to distance to south america and brazillian mail service. I expected that its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygox77 on 11/02/2013

A great gift for kids or someone who collects toys. It is not big but lovable toy. For the price plastic is good. My kid is playing with him, and yet nothing was broken and mechanism still works. Someone who collecting toys it is excellent because it is not large and you can put it anywhere. No cons.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWoodroof on 10/27/2013

+ item has a fair price + nice details and design - inertia driver device/drieve system should be better - the fitting of arms/hands should be tighter, because one hand was loose on arrival. qualitiy should be improved (arms can get loose) and the inertia driver device should be removed to get a lower ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCreativeGifts on 09/24/2013

- It's looks exactly like in the movie. - Good option of gift to girlfriend/boyfriend or movie fan. - The "outside wheels" doesn't work. They just stay there. It has some little wheel below to make it walk, but you are not thinking to play with this right? It's decorative. - The material is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCiipriano on 09/10/2013

O produto é de média qualidade. Para o preço está bom. Os movimentos são bem articulados, o adesivo dos olhos com uma certa claridade ficam mais bonitos. Para fotos é um ótimo produto. Creio que não é para brincar. Pois quebraria rápido. É mais para ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byclaudiofarmausp on 09/07/2013

The toy is very good for the price. I waited less than a month to receive it, this is a good time to arrive to Mexico. The packing was very good. The size is excellent, I give to my wife as a gift and she liked it. The bottom is where the wheels that give movement to the doll estavão loose, but ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections