DX » Community » Reviews » USB RF Presenter with Laser Pointer - Black (1 x 23A)
Customer’s impression:
good Useful Strong laser
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysukisangha on 12/11/2014

Good presenter, works well with a Mac and PC - installation is a breeze and works as expected for presentations. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bynanndo00 on 11/24/2014

Its a strong laser pointer. It help me a lot, and today I ever use it in my presentations. The laser is very strong, and the product material is fine. I recommend! Read more

Impression:Useful,Strong laser;

0 0 0

• posted byKar-OlyneV on 05/30/2014

The overall product is well build. It doesn't look cheap. I like the quality of the laser pointer. Many times I'd test it to see how far it would reach, day and night, and the potential is very good. It connects in microsoft as in mac computer. Just stick the usb in the connector and itself will connect.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshorty79fr on 02/02/2014

Very easy to setup on any computer Works out of the box on linux (tested on linux mint 15) Works with Google Docs (not just powerpoint) Very light Handy transport case Should have a switch to deactivate buttons. If you press a button when storing it, it can drain the battery. Does not look very robust,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypolkillas on 01/14/2014

The presenter worked out-of-the-box not only in Windows 7 but also in Ubuntu Linux 13.10. There is no need to setup it in neither OS. Its arrows may change sheet in presentations, and they also work as keyboard arrows when not in a presentation. The case is hard and resistant. Laser pointer is not as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJonathanArr on 01/13/2014

Ma nigga! Dis baby is smooth and slim, small and discrete with its little casing for easibility of portability. The laser, a small rounded red dot, perfect as expected. Does the job, used in Ubuntu linux with no problem, as expected from linux. The battery man, take out da battery or it will drain it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxWaLeeeHD on 11/28/2013

Works really well even at distance. Connects fast to the computer (Plug and play) and looks pretty good. Good for presentation so you dont have to keep going to the computer for changing image. Laser works good, even after a year (Low usage though) but still. Works good. The case it comes with looks ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycmsf79 on 11/16/2013

muito bom material aconselhado para todos que tiverem que fazer apresentações ou formações não tem nada que se possa dizer que não é bom , só a bateria é que não aguenta muito tempo, mas não é nada de preocupante visto que o que interessa &#... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychashkov on 10/15/2013

convenience, material, price, design, very easy to use, really cheap, plug and play on Win7, Vista, XP; laser is bright and project far, great build quality, the carry case is handy, keeps it all together so loosing it isn't a hassle in a bag. To put the battery it is very complicated, with a very fragile.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWeeleeC on 10/15/2013

Simple device and functionality. Easy to hold and use for presentations. A forward and backward control is usually what that is needed for presentations. Not easy to unlock the battery lock without finger nails. Putting in the battery was difficult initially. People with big/fat fingers may want to reconsider ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections