DX » Community » Reviews » USB RF Presenter with Laser Pointer - Black (1 x 23A)
Customer’s impression:
good Useful Poor quality Great for price conveniente
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9514377 on 08/22/2015

buen producto, pero lo recibí en mi domicilio bastante fuera del plazo estimado, se demoró aproximadamente 2 meses. (mal por ese lado).

Impression:conveniente;

0 0 0

• posted byrodrigoclira on 07/03/2015

I have received the products and I'm am using in all my classes. It is very simple and usefull. I'm very happy with my purchase.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byroadkill84 on 06/22/2015

Stopped working about 2 weeks after I got it. the buttons click - but nothing happens. the laser pointer was very weak and died soon after. (even after replacing batteries)

Impression:Poor quality,throw-away;

0 0 0

• posted byJeanCarvalho on 04/01/2015

Muito fácil de usar, não precisa de software nenhum

Impression:good,Great for price;

0 0 0

• posted bysukisangha on 12/11/2014

Good presenter, works well with a Mac and PC - installation is a breeze and works as expected for presentations.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bynanndo00 on 11/24/2014

Its a strong laser pointer. It help me a lot, and today I ever use it in my presentations. The laser is very strong, and the product material is fine. I recommend!

Impression:Useful,Strong laser;

0 0 0

• posted byRatatui on 10/31/2014

PROS: Easy to use, works fine, laser is strong. CONS: If you leave the batteries in the device they will drain in two days, even if you dont use it!!! You need to take them out when you´re not using!!

Impression:good,Eats Lot of battery;

0 0 0

• posted byXhalus on 07/30/2014

Pros: great price, nice design, great bag for save the presenter Cons: the battery replacemente is hard to find A great buy for the price, i wait almost a month, works instantly without a installer or similars, and to convenient for the price and the quality of this presenter

Impression:Great for price;

0 0 0

• posted byKar-OlyneV on 05/30/2014

The overall product is well build. It doesn't look cheap. I like the quality of the laser pointer. Many times I'd test it to see how far it would reach, day and night, and the potential is very good. It connects in microsoft as in mac computer. Just stick the usb in the connector and itself will... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshorty79fr on 02/02/2014

Very easy to setup on any computer Works out of the box on linux (tested on linux mint 15) Works with Google Docs (not just powerpoint) Very light Handy transport case Should have a switch to deactivate buttons. If you press a button when storing it, it can drain the battery. Does not look very a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere