DX » Community » Reviews » USB RF Presenter with Laser Pointer - Black (1 x 23A)
  • 5 star 67 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 22 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxWaLeeeHD on 11/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works really well even at distance. Connects fast to the computer (Plug and play) and looks pretty good. Good for presentation so you dont have to keep going to the computer for changing image. Laser works good, even after a year (Low usage though) but still.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysanderwielink on 10/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:great product, you can point white a laser on a presentation. on our a normal presentation whiteboard. it also include a batery, that greater even more, becouse the are not cheap around here. but the beatery is emptey after a while, when you don't use the presenter. so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalgushelm on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Body made with rubber helps to keep it on your hand. Plug-and-play! I just connected and my PC already found the suitable driver for it. Very good looking, it appears look like a expensive pointer. Works very well with MS power point. Did some presentations an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjpjwetal on 06/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Simple to use, just plug the USB dongle into the computer and let Device Manager "discover" the adapter. I have the freedom to walk away from the podium while presenting lectures. I'm no longer a sage trapped of the stage. Cons:If you are prone to leav... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGarrattFan on 06/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well what should a presenter do: skip forward and skip backward. It does just that. Nice professional touch when doing presentations. Also a nice present for colleague. The laser point is bright and clear. No idea of battery life yet. Cons:The pouch in which it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemimini on 06/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Muy cómodo interesante para presentaciones el tamaño es ideal Muy comodo interesante para presentaciones el tamaño es ideal es como de llevar y cuenta con una funa de transporte y protección muy recomendable producto correcto según la informaci&... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLucasfsilva on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap and well built. Came in one piece. Works perfectly in Microsoft Powerpoint 2007. You don’t need to install anything. Just plug the USB receiver and the presenter works. Very powerful and visible laser. Cons:None at all. OtherThoughts:Very nice and u... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySurreptor on 06/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- stylish design - doesn't look cheap - comes with a nice case - plug & play Cons:- especially on Macs I have encountered some issues (just not working from time to time), which can be quite embarrassing if you're on stage - otherwise none OtherThoughts:Plea... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylarking on 04/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works just like you would imagine. It has both pointer and slide changer (both forward and backwards) and it works plug-and-play on windows 7. very useful and sits well in my hand. Cons:the build quality isn't so great, the battery chamber lock feels a little cheap.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byesemann on 03/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's very well constructed, and the bag that comes with it is very nice. The laser pointer is very strong, and it's desing is prety... Cons:For other hand, it doesn't work so well, you must be close to the computer to change the slides... Maybe it's a low battery, but i... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections