DX » Community » Reviews » R/F Remote Contolled Electrical Appliance Switch 110V~240V
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvalybenja on 10/31/2013

Useful device for any home diy automation. Price is very good, build quality is also good. Great product, simple and good. It is very easy to understand how to connect it actually does not really need instructions. Works fine tested range of 30 meters. It can be used for a lot of situations where remote ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhelios333 on 01/17/2013

Good price.Easy installationSmall size, easy maneuverabilityWhen you buy large quantities, you can change the frequency simply soldered tin on PCB prepared prior to the field I only bought three pieces, as is the custom one piece was broken, what I counted quite well, at least I have no spare parts.Missing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjppcel on 10/14/2012

+ This product is good because it gives only one with 2 sockets to install, lamps, whatever that use electricity... + Inside the receiver, there is a wire antenna, which you can stick and put out to improve the signal... - This product haven't signal good. - You need to know how to use a soldering iron ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byeitantoon1 on 06/08/2012

Great product, simple and good. It is very easy to understand how to connect it actually does not really need instructions. There are signs on the Phase and Pixel Hmotzrhicn connect the 0 from the mains and Bdiokaifh ports. Works fine tested range of 30 meters. Has much to say about the product but not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAdministraitor on 04/12/2011

+ Has extendible antenna for added signal range (no idea how much of a boost it gives, though) + Sliding cover to protect buttons from accidental activation while in the pocket + Easy detach key-ring attachment method - Requires soldering skills (and equipment) in order to set the required frequency!... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byfungal on 04/09/2011

I have 2 sets of dual lights in the lougne room, controlled by one on/off switch. This was very suitable for the job of splitting the lights on/off indipendantly between the two sets. Mine appears to have failed after around a year of use, the single channel unit is still going and I installed them on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynikossv on 02/11/2011

Useful device for any home diy automation. Price is very good, build quality is also good. Range is good and can be improved by using a bigger antena (I tested from 15m). Has 2 channels, but the IC inside is for 4 channels, so I guess it can be modified to have 4 channesl. With some modifications can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBBird on 12/29/2010

- Cheap - No spare remotes (i bought 4 remotes+switch to have 4 remotes) - It doesn't last very long (less than 1 year). The relays stop working. I fixed some of them. I bought 4 of them in order to have 4 remotes and one receiver. Each receiver last about 9 months. Then one of the relays stop working ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFredim on 10/04/2010

This is an interesting device that can be used in many ways by people with some understanding in electronics. The price is ok and the build quality is better than I expected. It has two individual controls in a very small package. Will work from 110 up to 240 volts AC. This device works with high voltages ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydgbrum on 09/16/2010

Easy to install and use, the remote control system lets you take control of your gadgets, home or garage Ideal use in: Vehicle central locking systems / Garage doors / Electronic gates / Electrical appliances sun roofs / Heating systems FREE Shipping Can control only one device but considering the price.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections