DX » Community » Reviews » DOOGEE PIXELS DG350 MTK6582 Quad-core Android 4.2.9 WCDMA Bar Phone w/ 4.7" OGS HD, 4GB ROM, GPS
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjmcardelus on 06/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Big Screen. * Good sharpness. * Fast and highly optimized. * Easy to use. * Good features and construction. * Good performance. * Beautiful and elegant * It is not heavy. * Good price quality performance. * Good version of android. Cons:* Bad camera lens on... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySasandy on 06/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:First is the price which is a fraction of what you'd pay for similar big brand one with similar specs. The screen is beautiful and the shape and body/build quality is good as well. The front camera is acceptable as well. The UI is lag free and with a nice outl... Read more

1 1
  • posted byjosame on 05/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Fast Nice and clear screen, also nice size Good weigth Comes with good launcher. I have substituted for another, which I am more used to it. But the original launcher works fine! Cons:No notification light Difficult to open OtherThoughts:Like i said in the title. I have t... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections