DX » Community » Reviews » DOOGEE PIXELS DG350 MTK6582 Quad-core Android 4.2.9 WCDMA Bar Phone w/ 4.7" OGS HD, 4GB ROM, GPS
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycupidon on 07/30/2014

design and appearance - 5 stars speed and response - 5 stars battery - 0,5 star phone is looking good. it's fast and runs all my apps without problems. screen is great quality (a bit too bright maybe) but battery is terrible. with wi-fi, BT, GPS off and screen light on minimum it lasts for like 14-15... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfreitas on 08/07/2014

Nice product.Worth to buy! Software never frozen, working like dream. Buy protective case because is so difficult to find in your area shop,and maybe is recommendable to buy spare battery because if you using phone full day (chatting,facebook,movies...)will discharge in 12 hours. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjmcardelus on 06/17/2014

* Big Screen. * Good sharpness. * Fast and highly optimized. * Easy to use. * Good features and construction. * Good performance. * Beautiful and elegant * It is not heavy. * Good price quality performance. * Good version of android. * Bad camera lens on the back. * Capacitive screen occasionally delay ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySasandy on 06/15/2014

First is the price which is a fraction of what you'd pay for similar big brand one with similar specs. The screen is beautiful and the shape and body/build quality is good as well. The front camera is acceptable as well. The UI is lag free and with a nice outlay. Main (back) camera is bad for a device ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byjosame on 05/14/2014

Fast Nice and clear screen, also nice size Good weigth Comes with good launcher. I have substituted for another, which I am more used to it. But the original launcher works fine! No notification light Difficult to open Like i said in the title. I have the phone only recently, ie one day. But I am already ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections