DX » Community » Reviews » Glossy Mirror Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for Nokia 5530
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvistarr on 12/07/2013

Everything is fine. And the color and the price and the mirror! I'm stuck, and now 2 years old already holds the phone in time to junk, and the film still holds. And you can too, it's so simple! Best buy at the best price. Buy - do not regret it. Being a mirrored film does not allow the visualization ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjonathancs on 12/19/2012

Protects very well the Nokia 5530 screen from scratches and poeiro, has a good price Being a mirrored film does not allow the visualization of very good screen outdoors or have too bright, because it reflects all the light from his eyes, and for this reason it does not allow us to see the bubble when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBogdanMorgun on 09/19/2012

-Scratch free -Bubble free -Cheap -Makes your screen looking bigger -Easy to instal -Awesome quality! -Fingerprint free -Cool mirror effect None. This is the best screen protector to 5530! It's cheap, has mirror effect, and it's scratch free. Normal 5530's screen is 2,9 inch but when you apply this protector,... Read more

0 0 11

• posted byarthursmello on 07/26/2011

- Very cheap screen protector; - Easy to set it on the screen; - Fits very well on nokia 5530; - Really protect your screen, because its a hard cover. Only on cons i found so far is: it's impossible to read anything when we are under the sun. There is nothing else and I got it for about a year already.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfzappala02 on 05/04/2011

Great finish. must be observed and placement, as they put wrong the first time, there is no second chance. Durable and does not scratch easily. It comes very well packaged and with all the instructions for the perfect installation. Could be a little clearer, it gets a little tricky to see in the sun.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfzappala02 on 04/29/2011

Exclente product, I am buying a third time. Does not scratch easily, just by doing a very great strength. It fits perfectly on the phone display. It looks very beautiful. I found the film a little dark. Could be a little clearer because day in the sun gets a little hard to see the dash board. But this ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDarkCrono on 03/02/2011

It's cheap. At least a half or more cheaper than the ones at the stores. The original protector that came with my Nokia 5530 XM was thicker than this and scratched on the first day. This looks more resistant and I hope it can handle more time of use without scratches. It Gives a nice mirror effect on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMustang243 on 01/05/2011

It is very cheap when comparing it to price of the ones that are sold here in Finland. It is very thick so your screen is protected well. You don't have to worry about the scratches. It was easy to put on your screen. The protector is so thick that sensitivity of the screen suffers a little bit. Though ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhhamed on 12/03/2010

Great for the price. Much cheaper than the invisible shield. It protects the screen as advertised. Not as good as invisible shield, but for the price is not bad. Less sensitivity on the screen. Funny colors when using it in the sun. Only protect the screen, should be more with full budy. I am not sure ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysaadbruno on 07/28/2010

- Very tough protector, will surelly protect your screen - Fits the phone very well - Bubble free - Easy to install Makes the screen color a little bit weird. Like a rainbow. Very annoying when using the web browser... You loose some sensibility on the screen, due to its thickness. The "mirror-effect&... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections