DX » Community » Reviews » Glossy Mirror Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for Nokia 5800
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byObscurer on 07/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a nice screen protector to keep screen of your Nokia 5800 in good shape. It also helped me to defend my Nokia 5230, because their screens are the same size. Also it's good designed, because there is a hole ahead to make sure your phone will work well. Als... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhugomezarinaaim on 09/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good to protect your screen from scratches. It is glossy so you can use it as a mirror for short distances. Easy to apply to the screen, but keep in mind to clean throughly, because the minimum speck can produce a bubble. Cons:The mirror effect of this screen... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrimasd on 06/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Build quality is great. -Comes in a nice package. -Fits nokia 5800 and 5230 too. -Gots cleaning cloth. -Glosyy mirror effect is realy nice. -Great for protecting your cellphone. -Really easy to put it on your mobile. Cons:-Gots 2 cons - you can't see anything... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyrabl on 05/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very good product and I've found it matching the description. Doesn't requires much cleaning from fingerprints in daily use. Cons:The mirror is too good for sunny countries (like Israel). I can't see the screen well when I'm driving due to the mirror effect an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChangonauta on 08/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its very cheap for what it protects Its very resistant, so you can use your pencil (and i mean almost any pencil) in the monitor (i dont know other way to call it sorry) of the cellphone, so your money will be well spend in this protective thing Cons:Altough i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfoundit on 08/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to apply; inexpensive; provides a nice mirror surface; sides of the 5800 will prevents this from being accidentally brushed off when slid into a phone pouch; works quite well; upgrades existing screen from a dim mirror to quite an effective mirror Cons:Makes the ph... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjansku136 on 07/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Protects against scratches, dirt and fingerprints -Quick and easy installation -Mirror-effect is really cool! -It's very cheap Cons:Because it's a mirror screen protector, i think it makes the screen little bit darker, but not too dark. OtherThoughts:I think yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalvarogmj on 07/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:As usual, cheap. It takes some care to put it properly, but it is easy and anyone should be able to Cons:None yet, it has been on my phone for a few hours and it looks good. OtherThoughts:I ended up damaging the screen of my phone by using a case for it instead... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboneless on 06/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Easy to apply -Durable to scratches -Comes with everything you need -Can double as a mirror under the right conditions. -Perfect fit. Cons:-May cause color distortion from certain angles, may bother some but I don't mind it. OtherThoughts:My suggestion is to bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjenyayah on 04/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Just received this one and attached to my girlfriend's Nokia.. It is a bit thick, so at first installation is ver very simple!! There is no air bubbles and so on. but on the other hand, this thickness follows to sensitivity reducing. The shape is fitted perfectl... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections