- it blows hard enough
- you can bend it any way and it will hold
- requires only usb power
- you can make others jealous in the summertimes :)
- build quality is very good - price could be lower, but materials justife this
- after a year, the fan blows wind in the other way (haha)
- the blades are bended ... Read more
- It's USB powered so can be attached to any device with a free USB slot such as laptops, Playstation, Xbox, TV's or even car USB's slots.
- Provides a light and cool breeze.
- Very flexible neck fits the cooler to any position that you desire. - The machine part of the cooler becomes too hot after long ... Read more
-Does what it's supposed to do, gives a refreshing breeze during a warm day while working/studying on the laptop.
-plug it in and it starts to rotate -USB fitting is a little loose, but that doesn't prevent it from rotating correctly at high speed.
-The sound it makes when you're in a quiet room could ... Read more
* The rotation speed is FAST, hence a powerfull blow is provided.
* The metal neck is strong and flexible
* Hassle Free. Real Plug & Play ! * Somewhat noisy. Is not THAT annoying.
* If you plan on using it on a desktop PC, you may need an USB extension.
* The fan blades (or paddles) are made of a ... Read more
- Very strong flexible metal neck - Blades are made of plastic, so you will not get hurt - Good wind considering it is a 5V motor - Blades are a little bit noisy then expected. - Not in the same color as shown on pictures. The USB plug and Blades are not white. The rest are the same. - Funny to see how ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.