Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byManosEskintzis on 05/12/2014

The quality is pretty good , veryy low price but still look like as expensive one , Is windproof is always a plus Comes in a nice size fit anywhere but is not very small for my hands . Personal i like without light so have more space for more butane but still is pretty enough, +/- is not so easy to adjust ,i bought 3 already one of them the light is ... Read more

My lighters
    0 0
  • posted bydrZoidberg92 on 05/09/2014

Good quality. The led is still working after a 2 months, It is wind proof as advertised. I like that is actually stainless steel and not some plastic that looks like steel. There was no rubber o-ring so i had to find one before i could refill it. Might be that I was unlucky. Easily fixed by inserting o-ring from a disposable lighter. The led does nothing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylberub on 12/16/2013

Light and useful and very pretty, not too big and work good. We can also see the level of butane which is pretty useful. The quality and finition is better than the average of other lighter we can found in other shops for the same or at higher price. Seem a little bit fragile There is some good details such as a little light on it, very cute and good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysimpabre on 10/21/2013

Good price and good quality, Is kind of heavy wich makes it feel like its good quality. Easy to use, you just open the lid and push the button. The LED light in the gas-container, breaks easily and was broken already after about two weeks. The lid dosen´t open 90 degrees but maybe more like 80-85. It´s not a bigger problem but it would be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAirinas on 06/03/2013

*Decent look *Works perfectly, burns very hot *Wind does nothing against it *Cheap *Glowing light on it, looks very cool *Durable *The writing on it's side blurred fast *Not sure if it's for every each of these, but for me wire from one of two lighters i got came off quickly. I have this lighter for like a year, and it's still almost like new. Very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynik_avr on 03/04/2013

the lighter looks good, very good. i may say beautyful. but dont work. just light in blue, nothing another. may be it need to be ready whith butane the lighter looks good, very good. i may say beautyful. but dont work. just light in blue, nothing another. may be it need to be ready whith butane the lighter looks good, very good. i may say beautyful.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBabyJohnson on 01/12/2013

Had these for over a year and its still in its perfected condition. Its fully metal and has a LED that lights up whiteish blue and it's windproof thanks to its lid that doesn't open fully. Lights things up very quickly and efficiently. Button isn't so hard to press so its less stressful. This looks like an extremely good lighter, it looks like its worth ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byplcek on 11/27/2012

It's very nice lighter. I really like the light on both sides, which turns on, when you open it, it seems to me like a rainbow colors. Material of the lighter is also very good. It don't works. I mean, when it comes to me and I wanted to try it, nothing happens. It didn't get hot. Maybe the butane is not inside, I didn't try to bought it and full the ... Read more

3 1
  • posted byironsleo on 08/30/2012

It is a good quality product, easy to use, easy to store, beautiful, different, everyone wants. Cost - benefit ratio is perfect. The product is a bit fragile, his light went off in two weeks, where the ball leaves the fire changes color and fell, but still working. Cost - benefit ratio is perfect. It is a good quality product, easy to use, easy to store,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMiniGun93 on 03/12/2012

- Good build quality - Very stylish - Nice hot flame - Always ignites on first try - Decent size (won't fall off your hands) - The lid doesn't open the full 90 degrees making maitenance tricky Very good lighter very cheap and really beautiful. Makes a good gift. Really handy. Other people have problems with gas capacity but this kinds of lighters simply ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections