DX » Community » Reviews » DVB-T Digital TV USB 2.0 Dongle With Remote Controller
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIproject on 04/25/2013

It is a great device and works as expected. It doesn't overheat while using. The antenna has magnetic stand which is comfortable. CD included has all drivers and software for running. It has a standard antenna input so you can use yours. Maybe delivery time was a bit more than expected but it is ok. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjsdurden on 08/18/2011

- It works on my country (Portugal). - The driver CD includes BlazeVideo HDTV Player 4.0 and a serial to unlock it. You can download the version 6.0 and use the same serial number. - The receiver works fine and the image quality is good. - The remote control is very good. - The antenna have a strong ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydnovy on 05/31/2011

- This the DVB-T receiver works in Czech republic. - Cheap. - Good software - Drivers - Remote control - Poor antenna - Plastic body - This the DVB-T receiver does not work on every computer - I have got two laptops at home. - First: Small laptop ( netbook ). I have not been able to establish this device ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysashx on 04/04/2011

- cheap - easy to use - works on XP,Vista,Win7 - software is great - included CD works - drivers are good - comes with a common RF antenna socket which is great, so no adapter is required - works good on HD signal - bad antenna that does not receive anything, but it has long cable, so if you stick it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byahamay on 12/17/2010

- Cheap DVB-T tuner compare to HD set top boxes. - Easy to install and use - Software Works on WIN XP - Works well Down Under - Comes with a common PAL antenna socket which is great as no adapter is required - Well built item - Crap Antenna that does not receive anything - Need to plug in to a rooftop ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVonBach on 06/23/2010

This product is of good quality, very well build. The base of the antenna has a magnet that sticks to metal surfaces. The wire that goes to the antenna is of great quality, as well as its connector. - Works - Included player software - Included nice small Remote - Works under VISTA & WIN 7 - I use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOMA2k9 on 02/08/2010

- Adds a DVB-T tuner (called TDT in Spain) to your PC very easily without having to install a PCI card - Good price! - Standard European antenna connection, not the small one, like the other version available here at DX: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.8309 - Good image quality, if there's ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections