DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Wireless USB 800DPI/1600DPI Optical Performance Mouse - Black (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 19 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybriancelia on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is great, excellent size, very easy to use it, have a very good range. The termination is great too. It does not use much batteries, I put a new ones when I bought it (almost 2 months) and they still working. It is excellent that it go into standby when you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamedar on 11/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is felt as a magnificent product in comparison with the most available wireless mice. It is much cheaper, than the same mice. The size small, than standard, but is a little more than a mouse for the laptop. The receiver small, it it is not visible on the co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguerrarthur on 11/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Beautiful and anatomical design. Good to use for a long working time period. It has two anoder buttons for you to configure as you wish. The buttons are very sensitive and apparently durable Cons:Uses 2*AAA, and the ones wich came with it are are really poor. The mouse... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrasildeluna on 11/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very well built. Side buttons to go back and forward on folders and web pages is very useful and practical. Great design, looks very modern. Cons:It does not have a slot for the mini dongle, like many mice do, which is no help when traveling with it. The mouse does not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byccalabro on 08/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy to install, just plug and play. Works fine in Linux and Windows. Is a economic alternative for wireless mouses and It has a good quality. The ON/OFF button is a nice feature, help to preserve batteries. Very comfortable and very usefull. Nice price. Cons:The b... Read more

1 0
  • posted byViciousVince on 06/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-This 2.4GHz Wireless USB 800DPI/1600DPI Optical Performance Mouse is EASY to install> just plug the receiver into a USB port and you can use the mouse after a few seconds! -it looks nice -it is small> so easy to take it for traveling -it lays well in your han... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylQueenNanaChanl on 01/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to use, very light and quite ergonomic, I spend a lot of time using it and it doesn't hurt my wrist nor my hand. Besides It has a very acceptable size, not too big or too small. The ON/OFF button at the bottom is really useful to save battery. Cons:The build q... Read more

0 0
  • Tom
    posted byTomislav on 07/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The mouse feels like a luxury product compared with more affordable wireless mouses, but it's also a less expensive option than some higher-end media mouse. The mouse is smaller than a standard desktop mouse, but a little larger than a typical laptop mouse. Th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byedupastore on 05/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The mouse is very well finished. - Got two buttons to use as back and forward - You can use it by a great distance. - The sensivity is good and you can choose two types of sensivity. Cons:- The battery Holder is a little bit hard to get of the batteries - I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheLuken on 04/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good mouse motion-sensitive very important side buttons ergonomic comfortable micro usb wireless!! Cons:I have not found any significant negative point .. Only the on/off button is very small so slightly difficult to click OtherThoughts:I do not know what to add besides... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections