DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Wireless USB 800DPI/1600DPI Optical Performance Mouse - Black (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzhoucheng301 on 03/02/2014

easy to use cheap Beautiful and anatomical design. Good to use for a long working time period. It has two anoder buttons for you to configure as you wish. so easy to take it for traveling -it lays well in your hand> easy to move around -it has a back and forth button to navigate to the next/previous ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybriancelia on 05/16/2013

It is great, excellent size, very easy to use it, have a very good range. The termination is great too. It does not use much batteries, I put a new ones when I bought it (almost 2 months) and they still working. It is excellent that it go into standby when you don't use it as I sometimes forgot it turned ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamedar on 11/29/2012

It is felt as a magnificent product in comparison with the most available wireless mice. It is much cheaper, than the same mice. The size small, than standard, but is a little more than a mouse for the laptop. The receiver small, it it is not visible on the computer, and it is very good during travel ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguerrarthur on 11/16/2012

Beautiful and anatomical design. Good to use for a long working time period. It has two anoder buttons for you to configure as you wish. The buttons are very sensitive and apparently durable Uses 2*AAA, and the ones wich came with it are are really poor. The mouse uses high power. The battery slots are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrasildeluna on 11/13/2012

Very well built. Side buttons to go back and forward on folders and web pages is very useful and practical. Great design, looks very modern. It does not have a slot for the mini dongle, like many mice do, which is no help when traveling with it. The mouse does not turn off by itself and the red light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byccalabro on 08/12/2012

Very easy to install, just plug and play. Works fine in Linux and Windows. Is a economic alternative for wireless mouses and It has a good quality. The ON/OFF button is a nice feature, help to preserve batteries. Very comfortable and very usefull. Nice price. The batteries included with the mouse blow ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byViciousVince on 06/29/2012

-This 2.4GHz Wireless USB 800DPI/1600DPI Optical Performance Mouse is EASY to install> just plug the receiver into a USB port and you can use the mouse after a few seconds! -it looks nice -it is small> so easy to take it for traveling -it lays well in your hand> easy to move around -it has a back and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylQueenNanaChanl on 01/05/2012

Very easy to use, very light and quite ergonomic, I spend a lot of time using it and it doesn't hurt my wrist nor my hand. Besides It has a very acceptable size, not too big or too small. The ON/OFF button at the bottom is really useful to save battery. The build quality is not the best, but for the ... Read more

0 0 0

• Tom
    posted byTomislav on 07/10/2011

The mouse feels like a luxury product compared with more affordable wireless mouses, but it's also a less expensive option than some higher-end media mouse. The mouse is smaller than a standard desktop mouse, but a little larger than a typical laptop mouse. The receiver is so small that it essentially ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byedupastore on 05/23/2011

- The mouse is very well finished. - Got two buttons to use as back and forward - You can use it by a great distance. - The sensivity is good and you can choose two types of sensivity. - The battery Holder is a little bit hard to get of the batteries - I bought one that came broken. But I bought another ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections