Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Tom

posted by Tomislav on 07/10/2011
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

The mouse feels like a luxury product compared with more affordable wireless mouses, but it's also a less expensive option than some higher-end media mouse.
    The mouse is smaller than a standard desktop mouse, but a little larger than a typical laptop mouse.
    The receiver is so small that it essentially disappears into most USB ports, and that is also very usefull when traveling, because you can store laptop in the bag and not have to remove

Cons:

Sometimes when I try to click the mouse does not respond, but that is not to often.
    I don't seem to find any use for the "DPI" button on the top of the mouse.
    The only actual bad thing is that it's a little harder to remove the battery from the battery compartment, it coud be resolved with a little pull-on strap.

OtherThoughts:

The batteries that came with the mosue were very pour, and they leeked the acid.
    After that I put rechargeable batteries and they last an average of around three weeks.

Bottomline:

The mouse is great value for money, and when you consider that this kind of mouse you tippically get for the double the amount of money, this is a bargin!
    Recomend it a lot!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections