DX » Community » Reviews » 4.7~5mm Neodymium NIB Magnet Spheres with Steel Case - Silver (216PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Cheap Small Good quality Beautiful Ótimo
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGeorgije on 12/01/2016

Pros: Fun and easy to start playing with. After you master the basic shapes there is always some new challenge that you can set for yourself. Lots of advice is also available on YouTube (for example if you search for Neospheres) Cons: There should be more balls in the package Other thoughts: If I... Read more

Impression:Good quality;

0 0 1

• posted byDanileeira on 12/01/2016

Pros: nice to to play with, you can do many figures and geometrics with it, needs a little of thinking to create things, some videos can help you to develop skills with it and create nice structures with it. Cons: hard to handle in the beggining, but just in the first minutes

Impression:Good quality,Cheap;

0 0 3

• posted byCazum8 on 11/11/2016

Came fast, good quality and very fun to use!

0 0 0

• posted byMrEcho on 10/18/2016

Comes nicely packaged and is very good value for money. Magnets are not as strong as more expensive options available in the local store, but they are strong none the less. Recommended.

0 0 0

• posted byKajoEtLaPatate on 09/10/2016

This product has a great quality. It's a great gift for someone :) Pros: -good quality -cheap Cons: -Not really a con, but you'll need to practice to put them back in a cube shape.

0 0 0

• posted byHawkana on 08/09/2016

Very nice magnets, I had ordered the smaller ones earlier but these are much more fun altough they are quite expensive I would recommend these.

0 0 0

• posted by10340642 on 07/30/2016

pros : fun , creative , never boring

Impression:Good quality,Small;

0 0 0

• posted by9234492 on 06/13/2016

best for relieve the stress. my friends love it and they also want to take it.

Impression:Beautiful;

0 0 0

• posted byereicd on 03/29/2016

As simple as it is - it a fun toy. Especialy great if it just lays aourd and somone comes over and gets it in his fingers.... The box/container it comes is it nice too. all great. It is pretty small though.

Impression:Good quality,Small,Very strong;

0 0 0

• posted by10037555 on 02/24/2016

Je m'amuse beaucoup avec cela et il faut faire attention de ne pas en perdre. Il faut travailler sur une surface plane. Ma gang de grand à la garderie scolaire ont bien du plaisir à faire différentes choses avec les boules magnétiques. J'en rachète d'autres car les parents en veulent.

Impression:Beautiful;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere