DX » Community » Reviews » 4.7~5mm Neodymium NIB Magnet Spheres with Steel Case - Silver (216-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMikzu9000 on 10/20/2013

These magnets are really STRONG, seriously its really fun to play with them and you can spend hours trying to make something from them, pyramid, spheres, cubes, only your imagination is border with these magnets, more the merrier i say :D i cant make any cons about them You have to be really carefull ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byErnestass on 01/06/2012

My son always wanted such a good gift for Christmas, so I thought I could order these magnets from dealextreme for much lower price. And luckily a box with magnets came right before Christmas time. Thanks again for dealextreme service. I can not think of any cons but that on thing - it came in pink case ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJoaoSM on 08/22/2011

There are a huge set of different forms that you can make using these spheres. The quality seems to be very good. Very well-made. They came in a beautiful box, giving a nice place to put them when not using them. One of the 216 spheres came with a little malformation. But it really doesn't matter to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJoaoSM on 08/20/2011

-Tons of fun. -I can spend the whole day trying to make new forms of configuration. -They seem to be very well made. -The size of the spheres is nice, not too small, not too big. -It came in a pretty nice box, that helps to keep it. -Many spheres. You can make a lot of shapes with them. 216 is a good ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPhyroIS on 12/03/2010

I love this ! I can play with this magnets for hours ! Comes in a great box, not like in the official picture but still great. ( You can see my box in the pictures comments ). Cons? Maybe the assorted box that not mentioned here ( it's assorted and not the same box ! ), I was lucky and got a very nice ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections