DX » Community » Reviews » 4.7~5mm Neodymium NIB Magnet Spheres with Steel Case - Silver (216-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byErnestass on 01/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:My son always wanted such a good gift for Christmas, so I thought I could order these magnets from dealextreme for much lower price. And luckily a box with magnets came right before Christmas time. Thanks again for dealextreme service. Cons:I can not think of... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJoaoSM on 08/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:There are a huge set of different forms that you can make using these spheres. The quality seems to be very good. Very well-made. They came in a beautiful box, giving a nice place to put them when not using them. Cons:One of the 216 spheres came with a little ma... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJoaoSM on 08/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Tons of fun. -I can spend the whole day trying to make new forms of configuration. -They seem to be very well made. -The size of the spheres is nice, not too small, not too big. -It came in a pretty nice box, that helps to keep it. -Many spheres. You can make a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPhyroIS on 12/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I love this ! I can play with this magnets for hours ! Comes in a great box, not like in the official picture but still great. ( You can see my box in the pictures comments ). Cons:Cons? Maybe the assorted box that not mentioned here ( it's assorted and not the same box... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections