DX » Community » Reviews » 4.7~5mm Neodymium NIB Magnet Spheres with Steel Case - Silver (216PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Cheap Small Good quality Beautiful Fun
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuanlurb on 03/07/2017

Impression:Good quality;

Muy buen embalaje, bonita caja y los imanes son buenos aunque flojean un poquito con el tiempo

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byGapBaggio on 02/09/2017

Impression:Good quality,Cheap,Usefull;

Product very funny and usefull. You can make everything with it using imagination. Perfect for gifts.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymswarlord on 02/05/2017

Impression:Good quality,Cheap,Small;

un rpoducto muy bueno para destacar como un regalo para los amantes del ocio y el hobbie...

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by22sdf1sdf11 on 01/25/2017

Pro: as promised, Con: the magnets were quite small. The picture in ad makes you belive they should been bigger. However this I should have read the measurements more carefully.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8677876 on 01/10/2017

Impression:Good quality,Cheap;

Prós: - Muito barato comparado aos preços do Brasil ou à outras marcas; - Produto de boa qualidade, um pouco inferior aos que eu tinha, parece ter os pólos um pouco fora de alinhamento, mas nada que atrapalhe; - A entrega foi muito rápida; - A embalagem é boa; Cons: Não há.

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybpula on 12/21/2016

Impression:Fun,Cheap;

This is a very good find. Compared with the price, you are getting very much (more than 200 magnetic balls). The quality is also good. Several fun, relaxing, hours ahead of you if you buy this. Good for gifts as well :)

5 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byGaston2015 on 12/20/2016

ideal for a gift!

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybelroth on 12/14/2016

Impression:Good quality,Powerful;

Pros: I run an art studio, and rather than trying to hang what can be very heavy pieces to nothing but sheetrock, I use these awesome little things to tell me where the studs are. You just run one of them along the wall until it "jumps up" and sticks to where the nail in the wall is. This also it... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byGeorgije on 12/01/2016

Impression:Good quality;

Pros: Fun and easy to start playing with. After you master the basic shapes there is always some new challenge that you can set for yourself. Lots of advice is also available on YouTube (for example if you search for Neospheres) Cons: There should be more balls in the package Other thoughts: If I... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDanileeira on 12/01/2016

Impression:Good quality,Cheap;

Pros: nice to to play with, you can do many figures and geometrics with it, needs a little of thinking to create things, some videos can help you to develop skills with it and create nice structures with it. Cons: hard to handle in the beggining, but just in the first minutes

3 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere