DX » Community » Reviews » MR16 3.8W 60-LED 6500K 360-Lumen Light Bulb - White (12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZyatkev on 05/10/2014

Very bright light with a nice white colour. Very easy to install. White light, seems like the daylight. Low power consumption for the amount of light produced. Surprisingly bright, more than 6500k! Very cheap LED light bulb. I saw the same LED light bulb in my country, and it costs about 3 times as much ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycoreyb93 on 05/22/2013

very bright light with a nice white colour. it fits well into standard MR16 light sockets and is compatible with the lighting units built in transformer. no cons, just a nice bright white light. maybe just try not to look straight at them, they are bright I replaced all the lightbulbs in one room with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymedioil on 04/21/2012

Great BRIGHT LED light . Made up of many small LEDS means that should one burn out ( not that any have) the light will still remain bright. Halved by businesses power bill !!!!!! I was amazed. I have reordered many. Great price. Stays cool Fit straight into light fitting without any problems Will not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTugTellum56 on 09/27/2011

we have 2 sets of 4 down lights in the house. One in the family room and one in the bedroom. The original bulbs get very hot when in use (you cannot touch them). I bought one of these to try (they are still a bit expensive) before getting a full set. The one globe works very well, providing a bright ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybeedrad on 09/26/2011

Great bulb! Very Very bright! If you dont mind the white daylight coloured light this bulb will easily replace a 35w halogen and might even be a bit brighter! We have bought 14 of these bulbs so far and not one has failed on us, you may need to hook your 12v ac power supplies together though to cope ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytsunami29 on 06/15/2011

*Low power consumption for the amount of light produced * Surprisingly bright, more than 6500k (in my opinion) * Colour OK * Fit existing halogen downlight sockets perfectly * Much less heat produced than existing 50W downlights and are therefore much more efficient * Great price * Nice build quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysuparat on 06/13/2011

Very white light. Light very even across the spread. Light spread very similar to 50W halogen. Came well packaged. Relatively expensive to buy compared to others on this site. Not good if you do not like high temperature (stark white) lighting I bought a total of different types of LED downlight to try ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytsunami29 on 06/04/2011

*Low power consumption for the amount of light produced * Surprisingly bright, more than 6500k (in my opinion) * Colour OK * Fit existing halogen downlight sockets perfectly * Much less heat produced than existing 50W downlights and are therefore much more efficient * Great price * Nice build quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytsunami29 on 06/03/2011

Well….in mine in case that I only bought 36 light bulbs of these to substitute 36 light bulbs of halogen of 50 w. In mine case… I only passed of 1800kw for 144kw of consumption. Of the one not to regulate the light intensity, but the quality is excellent. Each light bulb has 60 leds, one of them burnt ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydodo on 04/22/2011

It is only 3.8W but just as bright as a 50W halogen. I ordered three different led lights; this one, the 30 thats 3.6W, and the 30 thats 1.5W. The 1.5W is very blue but way to dim, complete garbage. The 3.6W is good for as 25W halogen replacement. This one is the best one of all because is it as bright ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections