DX » Community » Reviews » HDD Hard Disk Drive Case for Xbox 360 (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypengekcs2 on 12/24/2011

This is a very useful high build-quality item. You have to buy one if your hdd case is broken, or you want to change the colors of your older xbox (faking an elite system maybe). The insides are also great quality, I have bough many such cases over the years from DX, but this one is the best and most ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrRoyalty on 07/11/2010

- Its identical to the original case - Perfect for faking your elite system (HAHA) - Comes with all the screws and even the warranty sticker. - Surprisingly it even came with the silver HDD piece at tha top to stick onto the case. - I don't see any cons. What ever cons come along with the original comes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystainomo on 07/06/2010

-Colour identical to original Elite Black -Comes with a "HDD" top cover, no 20/60/120/250gb so you won't have the wrong size on your xbox -All the parts seems 100% the same as my orginal grey microsoft shell, even came with a warranty sticker! -Perfect fit once installed on a xbox! -Comes with ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJalTronicsSale on 01/18/2010

Compatible with any and all Xbox 360! Easy to assemble! Stickers (looks like OEM HDD after the stickers are installed!) Great build quality! Works flawlessly (installed more than 10 of those and have yet to have any problems!) Works with any HDD size (must be in the official 360 size though : 20GB, 6... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHkayak on 12/15/2009

-cheap -built good -stickers included -normal screw heads (no torx! but i used torx 6 on the outside) -none and I dont think i will find one I received in the package like the other grey one that I ordered great packaging no damage found on my product If you have a white console and plan on changing ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections