DX » Community » Reviews » Handy Outdoor Fire Lighting Magnesium Flint Stone Tool Set - Green
Customer’s impression:
Very good Useful Quality Small Great product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoivo on 11/21/2016

Great option for EDC and or mini/micro survival kits! Pros: It's waterproof, I tested it. Small, good design, rechargeable. Cons: Mine came with the screw part a little misaligned, so it makes a little harder to screw. The build quality is not the greatest, but it does work. Low quality How to to... Read more

Impression:Good deal for the price!;

0 0 3

• posted byJohnVilla on 11/15/2016

Pros: Nice material finish, solid product, light and compact, it comes with waterproof remplacement gaskets. Cons: Nothing, maybe only that i wish it came with tungsten and magnesium rod remplacement

Impression:Great product;

0 0 3

• posted byTinyTech on 11/09/2016

pros: simple and does what it is supposed to do Cons: none This simple tool will do what it is suppoesd to do, help you to make fire when out in the nature

Impression:Very good;

0 0 4

• posted by0zzz1 on 10/27/2016

Pros: Good product. Solid build. Have it always in my pocket attached to my keys. Looks cool. Flint is protected from water with rubber rings. I did not test how well it is waterproof but does look like it should work well. Does its job and can help to get fire in emergency situation (although it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byd4ng3rmax on 10/04/2016

Pros: Just took 15 days to delivery it to Brazil. It's Awesome! Good stone size works liki a charm Compact and very useful to EDC Cons: none

Very good fire starter

Impression:Very good,Great product,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byLuvchop on 09/02/2016

Great item No cons

0 0 2

• posted bygalvee on 08/28/2016

Great product as describrd

0 0 1

• posted bylogozo on 08/01/2016

Bought that instead of the other brand we have here for three times the price. Fit and finish is good. Once you scrapped all the finish on the magnesium flint, it produces quite bright, hot and larges flashes and sparks. Unfortunately, I haven't yet been able to start a fire from scratch with I a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJannoRox on 07/11/2016

es un producto muy cómodo al estar inserto todo en un formato lápiz no se engancha en la ropa o se pierden sus piezas , con un color llamativo, recomendable para tu equipo EDC

Impression:Very good,Great product,edc;

0 0 0

• posted by9476453 on 07/11/2016

Pros: easy to use, solid waterproof housing, and works exactly as it is meant to. Cons: Flint has to be screwed out slightly to close properly.

Impression:Very good,Great product;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere