DX » Community » Reviews » Steel Manual-Release Folding Knife with Glass Breaker (16.2cm Full-Length)
  • 5 star 16 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byricardozambuzi on 06/20/2013

Resistente Bonito Útil Baixo custo Se for querer uma Lâmina/canivete grande, não é o caso Excelente à um baixo custo, lindo design, e com clip de bolso o que facilita seu transporte e saque rápido. Excelente produto, fácil de usar e bastante resistente, cabo na cor preta, lâmina douradas, com as descriç&#... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydragonlordmx on 06/04/2013

It is cheap, Nice looking blade, functional glass breaker Es barata, se ve bien, el rompe vidrios es funcional. A little bit small, no so smooth in assisted mechanism. Algo pequeña, el sistema de apertura asistido no es tan confiable. It is cheap enough to buy it if you like the design, I have bought other knives in DX and this is not the best,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFunkyMonkeez7 on 05/21/2013

The knife itself is very small, and it came pretty sharp too. The look of it is great, it has that nice gold finish on it. Pretty solid construction. Maybe the size of it. Some would like the tinyness and some would not like it. The gold finish might rub of after use. The build quality seems sturdy, but then again I barely use it for heavy use. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycamperuk on 04/30/2013

Very nice and sharp pocket knife. Blade and mechanism seams solid so is the handle. For the price I've paid I was expecting something more like paper thin but blade is nice and thick for a knife that size. I recon that the locking mechanism could be better but works fine. Overal size is a bit small but what do you expect from a pocket knife. Other colors ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybigigg on 04/05/2013

looks cool, suitable for EDC, assisted openining works fine, good value for money (the original costs few hundred $), perfect for every day use (within reason for a small knife) the main screw loosens up after a while, but can be tighten even with a thumb nail. the quality seems reasonable, but no more than that. I droped the knife on the wooden flor,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLegacyShaun on 03/22/2013

Real nice knife. Small and compact so easy to carry in you pockets. Nice sharpened and it got a nice clip to it so you can hang it on ur belt. Could be better quality. Doesnt feel that strong but its the price that makes it okay. Clip feels a little cheap but it is okay. Its a good deal for the money but i would concider spending a few dollars more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGorillaz on 03/11/2013

Compact size and practical, love the large tab for opening the knife at the back of thandle, an all metal handle, fast shipping For my knife, once I had it for a week or so, it has trouble staying closed. Also the unlock tab on the opened knife could have more of a cutaway on the handle so that the thumb has a larger pressing area. It needs a lock for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byua330 on 02/28/2013

Spring assisted, light, pocket clip, good build quality - I use mine for everything and it has yet to break Metal is on the softer side, I noticed this while sharpening it. Also the very tip got bent recently. But this is a minor CON since I use it pretty much for everything - so it takes a beating. Great little knife, I have this one dedicated to my ... Read more

Edge Pic
    0 0
  • posted byEinslake on 12/31/2012

Well, the material on this tiny knife is surprisingly strong, I have managed to hone it razor sharp and it keeps that edge for at least a few days of regular use. (Cutting fruit,vegetables and packages of paper and cardboard, etc) And it looks kind of cool, and have a spring assisted function. It's pretty tiny. You should keep something like this in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byErikReis on 12/02/2012

Light weighted, small, nevertheless strong and sharp. Very good to stock. Spring works fine. Glass breaker doesn't seem too strong. One of the screws came part unscrew and worn, as if someone has attempted to screw or unscrew it and hadn't finished. There was some sort of glue on the blade, just a little, but I cleaned and now it's just fine. As I wanted ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections