DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Beer Drinking Hard Hat (Random Color)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byomarsg on 08/23/2011

- Works as described - Nice gadget to bring along to parties or outdoor events - Good for mixing 2 drinks but of course you can find other non-funnier ways to do this. - Build quality, it is soft plastic - Price a little but on the high side For that price, I am expecting something of tougher plastic.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeldadxl on 05/07/2011

Sorry ... nothing good can come out of this sad joke. It is really small. No one here can use it other than my 4 year old niece (whom we will NOT allow to use this hard-hat). I did not check it against the the official published size but my guess it that it is much smaller. Poor material built. Cheapest ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySandrobotelho on 05/07/2011

It is very funny, and really works. It is not a vey beautiful hat, but to a funny situation works very well. My little brother is the real owner, he loved it, although he doesn't uses very much because he has to hold it with his hands. It doesn't has a adjustable band, so it constantly fall of your head.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDann0s on 04/18/2011

I bought this hat as a present for someones birthday, and SHE REALLY LIKED IT! You can mix serveral drinks with this had, and it has a switch for if you like to stop drinking for a while hehe :) She said it is comfortable so it is worth the try. Build quality could be better, but is good enough. nO REAL ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNelida55 on 07/27/2010

It's really really cool! You can drink quietly two delicous beers watching tv, playing some console or being on your computer. It's quite fragil the material, like a thin plastic, but if you take good care of it, there's not problem. Also, it took more than 1 month to arrive, but when you have it, you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylacquercus on 06/30/2010

Very cheap and fun product. Is very confortable, not heavy and the drink stays save in the brackets. The thick tube makes come lots of drink at the same time. Is adjustable for different sizes. I believe that doesn't have negative points. The quality is quite low, but the price is justifiable. The contents ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygeneleejw on 06/24/2010

Cheap. It will be really good to use for parties. For pure beer fans like myself. has a clamp to stop the beer from flowing, but isn't the best design out there. and of course, for the lazy people that needs to drink out of straw. The quality of the materials used are bad. feels real cheap and may be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskicrzy on 02/15/2010

- you can adjust the size of the helmet to fit your head - its comfortable - it fits beer in both holders very nicely so you don't have to worry about them falling out - has a clamp to stop the beer from coming out when your done sipping - the first time using it the beer fizzes up in the tubes so you ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections