DX » Community » Reviews » Steel Manual-Release Folding Knife with Clip (21cm Full-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFlyBoy276 on 06/08/2014

The shape of this knife is very unique. Insanely sharp out of the box. Clone of a much more expensive knife ($300). Very smooth opening. Protrusion on the business end of the blade keeps your fingers from getting cut, and also functions as an assist to open it..very useful if you are left handed, since ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygothicspiderman on 05/01/2013

Verrrry sharp, it's quite tempting to just find things that you can't slash through. Believe me, the list of things this knife can't cut is very small. It's a nice looking knife, looks like a progressive sort of futuristic combat knife. No cons. It's easy to flip open, it looks nice, and as stated earlier ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQuist88 on 03/31/2013

Easy to open, but not to easy so that it will open while in your pocket or anything. It feels like good quality steel. It have a good grip, and doesn't slip out of your hand. No cons with the knife itself Cons in DK: It isn't legal to carry 24/7 in Denmark, because of the locking mechanism and because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byununoctium118 on 03/20/2013

This knife is mostly metal, VERY SHARP, and cool looking. The quality of this knife is amazing for the price and this replica knife looks very similar to the real mantis chaos ( a 150 dollar knife). Though the blade seems very thin, it is very strong. The safety lock to avoid the knife closing on its ... Read more

Awesome sharp dx knife

0 0 0

• posted byExGen on 03/14/2013

Very Nice looking and Sharp Knife. The picture cannot describe how beautiful and nice this knife is. So happy I bought it. Feels heavy in your arm and not slippery at all. None at All, just make sure you don't let any kids play with it , it's preety sharp. The Knife is beautiful and the blade is supreme ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeeharris on 03/07/2013

Very solid. Extremely sharp. The locking mechanism does not dislodge or come undone by accident. It also folds very tight. No loose joints, but it's smooth at the same time. Would be nice with a non-slip handle. Well worth the few dollars. I was unsure about it, but saw another review that said this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrPockects on 11/18/2012

This knife is of great quality and is very sharp. This is more than a box cutter and could easy cut through cardboard with ease. Design is very simplistic yet quite effect. Also very large knife 20 cm all together blade is 9 cm. Very easy to quick draw. Simple blade lock system locks blade in open position ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPlasmachine on 11/07/2012

If you're a hardcore collector you would've noticed that this is a (Mantis - "Chaos" tactical folder)! They sell for $140 or more! Buy this knife TODAY!! Mantis Knives are superior quality! I feel bad for the people that spent $140 or more for it, But that is their own fault for not shopping ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bytoolow61 on 07/12/2010

This knife is really cool looking and is a good weight and size. The blade is pretty sharp and is easy to open. Not a spring assist but worth buying anyway. The blade can be flipped open easily. I have had it for about a year or more and love it Belt clip is good. None really. Just wish it was a spring ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatobeli on 06/01/2010

-material used is pretty heavy duty -nothings wobbles -even belt clip seems to be quality one -evenly painted in nice black tone -comes in a box that says: MT-4 "chaos Folder" -not super sharp -no safety pin or something -blade is kind of thin -I think metal used for blade is not highest quality -It'... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections