DX » Community » Reviews » Steel Manual-Release Folding Knife with Clip (23.3cm Full-Length)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • ok
    posted bysuperepicningam on 03/23/2013

The knife has a smooth action and strong liner lock with no play, very heavy and has a decent pocket clip Extremely horrible detente on the blade. I tryed to carry it but it will not stay closed in your pocket. And after getting stabbed in the leg a coupe of times while carrying i decided to never carry it again. After reminding myself about the detente ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFredim on 02/09/2013

This is an all steel, big and heavy knife. It is very well made and also well finished, with smooth and round edges. It has a nice thick blade which is razor sharp out of the box. The blade locks perfectly and mine came without any slack whatsoever. Very impressed with it overall. The torx screws on mine were a little loose, but I fixed that in no time.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byIsma35 on 02/05/2013

Very strong and beautiful knife. The blade: Sharp from the box Large and very strong THe clip: VEry Strong , hard. fine colour and a very very good quality i'm so happy for this product, good quality and price :D for a strong and heavy knife Cons: Weight works both ways, bit too heavy and big to carry every day. The knife came quite sharp and could ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydaponte92 on 01/15/2013

VERY heavy knife, feels very sturdy, comes sharp out of the box, large blade, sturdy lock, very smooth action, easily opened with one hand, good placement of the knife clip. Grips have a nice feel to them as well. Weight works both ways, bit too heavy and big to carry every day. I dont know what it is about this site, but they seem to have a lot of ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byyomamacold on 01/07/2013

nice and heavy which I like. the clip on the back i strong. I don't know which benchmade model it is copied from, but it definitely looks beautiful. there is a little nob sticking out of the back of the actual blade that makes it easy to flip out the knife. the price is average I would say, definitely could be cheaper by a few dollars. The knife came ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byPuustrap on 03/19/2010

Super sharp heavy blade with a strong locking mechanism, it exceeded my expectations. It also has a really nice aluminum handle with contrasting steel screws which gives it a pretty sleek look. And again, it's heavy! You can really feel the build quality in your hands, I can definitely see it lasting a lifetime. Price could've been a little lower, maybe ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections