DX » Community » Reviews » Steel Manual-Release Folding Knife with Clip (22.2cm Full-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFlaffi95 on 08/18/2013

the knife has a very high quality level and seems like the original knife from strider knife. it is very easy to handle. the knife has a good blade with a good weight in the hand. maybe you can use it also as a throwing knife if you are good at it. the long shipping time is always a big con but there ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byashimono on 07/25/2013

Has a respectable size - definitely an intimidating knife the first time you look. Blade comes razor sharp out of the box. Has a mechanism to avoid blade release while in your pocket - you will not cut yourself by accident. Overall quality seems really nice, I recommend this product. The mechanism to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylaks on 05/07/2013

Its a little bit bigger then i expected, also very, very sharp, and even a little above the expectations also a cheap knife good quality nobody would notice that its a fake strider very also easy use smooth a very happy client and of course a must buy!!! xp A bit too smooth i would say also pretty bigger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byestevaoparrudo on 04/04/2013

When I opened the box I was very surprised with this product. It is very well built, solid, heavy, and beautiful in the hand. It fits perfectly on hands and you feel very confident holding this. There is no ill-fitting parts. Very very solid! At first, I had some difficulties to learn how to fold back ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTaran2uls on 03/17/2013

Great knife. Well made, strong and have good weight - good enough for all purposes. Really good looking one, the logo is made of metal, everything looks to be made of metal, so strong and durable. Very sharp and easy to fold/unfold. I'm very impressed with this knife, i'm gonna use for some outdoor activity ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVeltnar on 02/18/2013

High quality steel, decent length of a blade, rather sharp, comfortable grip, good weigth, very nice looking. Has some small flaw on the logo, but that doesn't really matter. Quality of this knife is just great! It has a belt clip and locking mechanism for open blade fixation. Logo is made of metal. ... Read more

Knife Knife Knife

1 0 0

• posted byJudithJ on 12/28/2012

- Pretty sharp - Decent length - Good weigh - Comfortable to hold - build quality is fantastic None really. Not madly keen on the design, but can't really count that as a con Probably the best knife I got from DX. Sure it's not the best looking one, but it does a fantastic job. As others have stated,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKizuite on 10/05/2012

An extremely good knife. It's a bit larger than I expected, Very tough build, blade is very sturdy and sharp, Great tool to have. Has near-perfect weight and easy to handle. Makes a good survival tool aswell. Were I live I wouldn't carry this on me though. If you're looking for a reliable knife, this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVihecasa on 08/29/2012

Great knife. Well made, strong and have good weight - good enough for all purposes. Really good looking one, the logo is made of metal, everything looks to be made of metal, so strong and durable. Very sharp and easy to fold/unfold. I'm very impressed with this knife, i'm gonna use for some outdoor activity ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byResdon111 on 06/30/2010

This is a fantastic knife. It may not be an actual Strider design, but a fake logo doesn't detract from the fact that it is built like a tank, feels great in the hand, and is stylish as hell! Not an actual Strider design, at least it isn't on their website. Nor do they seem to design anything like it.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections