DX » Community » Reviews » Steel Manual-Release Folding Knife with Clip (22.6cm Full-Length)
  • 5 star 17 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlexkorf on 07/08/2013

Appears to be well-made. Feels solid. Sturdy blade lock that is safer than typical DX knife. Steel quality less awful than with most other knock-off knives. Good price for what you get. Surface finish somewhat off. Heavy-ish. Some sort of carrying case would be nice. Screws will loosen and fall out (like with all other Chinese knives I saw), so it pays ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycatarrh on 07/04/2013

Very well built, no wobbling Aluminum handle Sharp out of the box Heavy thick blade, good for a big knife Lock is different to original Benchmade. Tip of the blade sometimes manages to touch the inner pin, leaving a tiny dent, it should get better after a few sharpenings. Belt clip is somewhat uncomfortable. Belt clip can only be bolted on one side ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySNOWNUTS on 05/21/2013

A sharp and solid knife. A good size and weight for camping. Really easy opening mechanism. Badass as anything. The branding was offset on one of the knives that i ordered. Metal is denting where opening mechanism hits. Edge on blade is a little inconsistent but this isn't a huge issue. Unique opening mechanism that can be imported into Australia without ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybit25 on 04/25/2013

This knife arrived in time ( 3 weeks) to Europe. Its quality is supreme , nice grip, good blade size. The quality was what most impressed me because its one of the best knifes I ever bought but for much less money. The blade came quite sharp. The package of the folding knife is great to. One of the things that surprised me was that this is not a true ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjmm12345 on 10/28/2012

- very good quality - very solid, locks firmly - no wiggle or movement to any direction - button locked blade, works very well - this knife open very professionally with using just one hand - blade seems to be attached to the knife handle with plastic washers. I am not 100% sure, haven't disassembled the knife to make sure. I haven't notices any problems ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmith888 on 09/09/2012

-not liner lock -looks good -feels good in the hand -a little bit of blade play (mainly horizontal) -somewhat expensive -heavy (too heavy to edc) -although it says "extreme survival" on it I wouldn't take it in the woods -the main reason I got this knife is because it is not liner lock -I haven't put it to very heavy use other then opening ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMyzelf on 10/20/2011

It's a great knife, for very little money - look exactaly like the pictures - decently built - quite sharp out of the box - coating holds up great - can be made sharp enough to shave with - kinda heavy (about 200 grams) - locking mechanism didn't work perfectly, but it was easy to fix - goes dull quite fast keep in mind that this is quite a big and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTeXHo on 01/08/2011

Very comfortable to work with, thanks to the massive handle; Long blade, makes cooking in the field easier than smaller ones; Heavy - can be used as a mini axe for removing small branches; Can be honed to a shaving quality sharpness; Very decent quality coatings. Locking mechanism required reworking; Blade material a bit soft, goes dull easily when ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySoverign on 11/20/2010

Excellent build on this knife. One of the best designed knives on DX. Its not a liner lock!! Blade is decently sharp out of the box. Clip is sturdy. None of the screws were loose. Quality on this knife is the best so far of all the knives I have tried. Its bigger than the other knives I am used to pocket carrying. Handles are very thick. Making it wider ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by007pps on 11/13/2010

-Big, heavy and solid -Blade shape shaving sharp out of the box. -Blade is thick -No blade wobble at all when opened -Well balanced, not too heavy -Excellent for outdoor activities and camping -Lock have too much travel making closing the knife a hassle while - Lock mechanism makes opening and closing the blade smooth bud somewhat unusual. - Handle ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections