DX » Community » Reviews » Steel Manual-Release Folding Knife with Clip (22.6cm Full-Length)
  • 5 star 17 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Not quite perfect, but...

posted by gregwalton on 02/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Extremely sturdy and generally very well-made knife. Blade is quite thick and the whole knife is heavy but well-balanced. Arrived pretty sharp and seems to be holding an edge very well. Feels good in the hand. Opening, closing and locking actions are very good. Locks shut as well as open. Can be swung open one-handed with a little practice.It's not perfect (see below) but for the price I am amazed how good it is.

Cons:

Hex screws were not all as tight as they should be. A bit of Loctite or superglue might be an idea. Belt Clip was too hard and not springy enough, but I removed it easily enough.

OtherThoughts:

Looks great to me: functional and cool. Not like some of the knifes on here with flames on the blade or strange cutouts (the one with a picture of an assault rifle on the sides just looks like something out of a kid's party bag).

Bottomline:

Just feels amazingly well-engineered overall. And for the price it's a steal. This one's going to be in my toolbox for a long time.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections