• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Nice big knife

posted by jarlev on 02/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

I bought this knife, i like the visage. I was surprise of this staff. Nice big sharp knive, fit the hand. (23 cm full lenght. 10,3 only blade) Not heavy. Very good blade surface finish. Very good build quality but..

Cons:

Build quality is very good but i find some little defect in manufacture, probably incurred during drilling - the colour was little bit scratch around the holes.

OtherThoughts:

I was looking schrande brand on the web, and I didnt found this type. I think it is a very good imitation of similar knive.

Bottomline:

I think, its very good knive vor this price. I bought 5-6 knives from deal extreme, and this one is one of the best. At DX are quality knives (not so high quality like in special manufactures, bud i mean very usable knives) but price bears quality. Knives under 10 dollars are not very good, the manufacturers quality are more chinese. I bought few knives under 10 dollars, and was not very satisfied.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections