Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byricrugo82 on 12/10/2013

it is very easy to use and very cheap, when you receive it you can see that the instructions are in chinese but with the draw you can identificate what you are looking for very easy. I recomend it. The price is very cheap compared with other pregnancy tests that are more expensive and difficult than this one. instructions are in chinese but with the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytxutxeria on 12/30/2012

It is very well priced and works equally well as other known brand products and more expensive! All pregnancy tests C & T work just so it does not matter that there is no express instructions in English or other languages??. Instructions in Chinese only. You must search the internet the exact function if you do not know in advance I will buy another ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bypsycho3 on 08/24/2012

Got it for obvious reason. it seems like straight forward. Better than paying $10 per piece here. Individually packed for convenient use. All instructions are in English. Don't know what little cup is for. I don't think it is big enough to get urine :p Didn't test them all so cannot say it all works. These things are very hard to confirm the functionality ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bypiepeloi55 on 04/15/2010

It comes in a carton box. Just a regular pregnancy test, that you can buy at you're hometown. But much cheaper! The discription is in chinese. So at the begining you're finding out how it works, but come on who doesnt know how it works. The pictures tells you enough on the package. I wanted to know if my girl was pregnant or not, just to be assured.... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections