DX » Community » Reviews » BP-5S Ultra-thin 6000mAh Mobile Power Source Bank for IPHONE 5S / Samsung / HTC - Black Grey
Customer’s impression:
cool Inexpensive Nice look Small and Light Ultra-thin Mobile Power Source Bank
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypauloh1000 on 04/01/2015

Good day! I bought the product in mid-2014. After 6 months since I arrived, I contacted the DX, which warned me that the carrier had returned the package. Re-sent the product in December / 2014 with tracking code. After arrived in Brazil, the Post Office here lost the product. I contacted them a... Read more

Impression:cool,Inexpensive,Nice look;

0 0 0

• posted byexcranium on 01/27/2015

Nice Ultra-thin Mobile Power Source Bank

Impression:Ultra-thin Mobile Power Source Bank ;

0 0 0

• posted by8980001 on 12/31/2014

Pros: It's build extremely well, has almost exact same feel like an iphone 5 (even the metal sides). led indicator that tells you how much battery is left. product arrived pretty fast (10 days after i paid) Cons: doesn't really say anywhere that it's 6000 mAh, but it looks like it's pretty close... Read more

Solid Product

0 0 0

• posted byla5hja on 12/18/2014

Too early to say anything about how good this works. I will try to test this too see if it gives about 6000mAh. It looks ok and is charging from my cellphone charger. Because the content is batteries, it had to go with another type of mail but that part was fast (slow) as regular mail from dx.com.

Impression:Nice look;

0 0 0

• posted bysescobarp_pe on 09/16/2014

Very good, easy to carry battery, mimics looks, form and even weight of an iPhone 5 (probably also an iPhone 5S). Looks just the same and even can fit into an iPhone case. Easy to carry in your pockets or your purse, it will be as taking two iPhones with you (it might even confuse a thief if it I... Read more

Impression:Inexpensive,Small and Light,Not exactly 6000mAh;

0 0 0

• posted byhotflow on 05/26/2014

Same size and weight as the iPhone 5-5s which is cool, can almost put an iPhone 5 case around it. It looks good, just like the picture shows. I'm sure it's going to be pretty useful when using my iPhone GPS on my motorcycle and running out of battery on it, pretty useful gadget in my opinion. Not... Read more

0 0 2

DX Everywhere