Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygatorix on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Its really classy - High quality metals and parts - Small but big enough flame wich saves up some fuel - Its real thin and fits easy in most pockets and sigaret package - Its pretty cheap - personally I like the colour and shape of the flame alot Cons:- It depletes ab... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrarito on 12/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I got this lighter an year ago, it is good quality steel, nice and stongly built, and It just work perfect since then. Incredible that for this money, you can get a plastic lighter, with refill valve in my country. I dropped it is so many ocasions, got a littl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKamran77 on 12/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it works really well, surprisingly, tho it isn't as windproof as you may think -really looks great, feels good in your hand. Heavy and sturdy. Cons:It works from package but it just worked two or three times. Then the gas was empty. After refilling butane gas it did not... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydcd_11 on 08/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:No imperfections, no scratches, all works, it's perfect! It arrived well protcted in the package. It has a green led (the transparent aperture on the side) that turns on when you lift the lid. It has an active resistor that becomes incandescent with an internal battery... Read more

Up view Overview Lit flame Bottom
    2 0
  • posted byPeekaHill on 08/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice looking lighter. Would EASILY be $40 in a tobacco store. I've had it for about 6 months and it is still working well. I have one without the logo on it, and where is the red LED that others have mentioned? Mine doesn't have it. Not needed anyway. Fee... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndersen1234182 on 12/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great product!! It looks like a 50 dollar lighter. I sold it to my friend for 20 bucks!! Like all lifhters on DX, it comes unfilled. You can get the butane at a convenience store, gas station, or smoke shop. Where the flame comes out, there is a wire coil. I d... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysoulhackzor on 09/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-it works really well, surprisingly, tho it isn't as windproof as you may think -really looks great, even with the jobon logo on it Cons:-the clip which hides the fire thing was pretty flimsy, and that broke after about 5-6 months of general use, which is pretty surpris... Read more

0 0
  • posted byramla on 05/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- An excellent product for your money - Does really look good - Is very long lasting and realiable for a dealextreme product - Batteries are replaceable - The lid makes a satisfying click - Can be refilled with a normal butane container Cons:- The gas containe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanieleemilio on 03/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've bought 3/4 in past, now i'm writing the review for the 2 that are gifts for my family/friends :-) Cheap for the kind of lighter it is; high build quality; nice weight; looks REALLY more expensive; stilish and elegant; led light to keep gas tank under cont... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobtsa on 02/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- A bit heavy but I already had a zippo so it does not look that heavy to me. Works really nice even when I´m driving with the windows wide open. Looks really stylish and has a nice quality, great for a small gift. Cons:- None at all. OtherThoughts:- The LED at the window... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections