- This is a nice looking lighter
- Nice flame, not fully Windproof but that's okay
- You can re-fill it
- Not that expensive - After a long time the light inside is broken
- Also the lock is broken after a fall on the ground, so the lighter doesn't close for 100% I don't have other toughts about this ... Read more
Lights up every time, very well made, feels like much more expensive lighter. Easy to refill, looks good. Gas tank bit small, won't last a week if you're a heavy smoker. Light on the little window dies out after a week. Lid doesn't open up fully so it's bit hard to light up campfires or somesuch. Gets ... Read more
- Its really classy
- High quality metals and parts
- Small but big enough flame wich saves up some fuel
- Its real thin and fits easy in most pockets and sigaret package
- Its pretty cheap
- personally I like the colour and shape of the flame alot - It depletes about as fast as normal lighters
- Not ... Read more
I got this lighter an year ago, it is good quality steel, nice and stongly built, and It just work perfect since then.
Incredible that for this money, you can get a plastic lighter, with refill valve in my country.
I dropped it is so many ocasions, got a little scratched but works.
the best point is ... Read more
it works really well, surprisingly, tho it isn't as windproof as you may think -really looks great, feels good in your hand. Heavy and sturdy. It works from package but it just worked two or three times. Then the gas was empty. After refilling butane gas it did not work. Took a lot of tries and mixing ... Read more
No imperfections, no scratches, all works, it's perfect! It arrived well protcted in the package. It has a green led (the transparent aperture on the side) that turns on when you lift the lid. It has an active resistor that becomes incandescent with an internal battery that ensures long-lasting protection ... Read more
Very nice looking lighter. Would EASILY be $40 in a tobacco store. I've had it for about 6 months and it is still working well. I have one without the logo on it, and where is the red LED that others have mentioned? Mine doesn't have it. Not needed anyway. Feels good, looks good, works good. Friends ... Read more
This is a great product!! It looks like a 50 dollar lighter. I sold it to my friend for 20 bucks!! Like all lifhters on DX, it comes unfilled. You can get the butane at a convenience store, gas station, or smoke shop. Where the flame comes out, there is a wire coil. I do not know why it is there, but ... Read more
-it works really well, surprisingly, tho it isn't as windproof as you may think -really looks great, even with the jobon logo on it -the clip which hides the fire thing was pretty flimsy, and that broke after about 5-6 months of general use, which is pretty surprising for this cheap lighter -pretty small ... Read more
- An excellent product for your money
- Does really look good
- Is very long lasting and realiable for a dealextreme product
- Batteries are replaceable
- The lid makes a satisfying click
- Can be refilled with a normal butane container - The gas container is quite small
- The flame adjustment needs ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.