DX » Community » Reviews » Cross and Trigram Screw Drivers for Game Consoles (2-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 15 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytkojemile on 01/09/2014

All in one good screw's. Nice pair of screws, pocket size to bring them wherever with you. Little to easy worn out on ends, i disassemble and assemble wii once and it was hard to screw it back. Really good screwdrivers for price. If you need trigram more often better to buy more quality ones. All in one good screw's. If you'll need it only in occasionally ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStash23 on 01/02/2014

Works as such, quality feels very sturdy and durable for the equipment it'll be used on. Magnetic tip is also a plus! Nothing I can really mention. Maybe the handle of the tool could of been easier to grip. In the end, there's nothing really wrong with these tools. My focus of these tools will be used on Nintendo products. It's great for add any physical ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndreiPopa on 10/24/2013

ok. pretty hard material. will see if it will last long. but seems to get the job done. package was sent fast and received in good condition. what else could be said for 2 screwdrivers.... all OK none so far. plastic seems hard and I hope will not brake. plastic finish on the corners could scratch a bit but not really a con because can be resolved with ... Read more

Cross and Trigram Screw Drivers for Game Consoles (2-Piece Set)
    0 0
  • posted byumashi on 02/17/2013

Cheap* Built to last* compact* i don't know what else there is to say other than these are pretty useful if you have a nintendo wii or ds that you want to mod or if you just need to repair your game system. None* i have nothing to complain about, these screwdrivers do their job. Just an opinion* I would be happy if they had this in blue or green. Great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byqdzfw on 12/23/2012

Ordered on 4/11/2012. Received in a padded envelope on 27/11/2012. Could not find the "Trigram" screwdriver in any local shops. Actually one of our local shops (Jaycar electronics?) has a tool kit which contains the "Trigram" screwdriver, and it costs A$29.95. However I only need the "Trigram" screwdriver. None Without ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStanl3yCZ on 08/29/2012

-both are great, good-looking screwdrivers -perfectly fits game boy color. -I highly appreciate magnetic ending, it is strong enough to prevent a screw from dropping. -size is ok, comfortable for using, screwdrivers aren't too small, shape is OK. -there are sharp places on grips, so it hurts a little bit when screwing. But i haven't bought it for massage ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydandenardi on 07/28/2012

- Great price - Fits perfectly the Wii screws - It seems durable - None I purchased this for maintenance of Wii remote. Couldn't find any similar in my city and available at internet was at least 5 times the price in DX. The product is perfect for what was intended. I definitively recommend this product. Considering the price and benefits it totally ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylu123 on 05/18/2012

I have them for almost a year and still works like a charm They are magnetic screw drivers, so it's ideal for disassemble any portable device It has a nice grip, so it wont fall of your hands when you use them Not suitable for big hands or people with no Fine motor skill Since it is designed for small parts, you might cheap the nail if you use the screw ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythugofsmeg on 08/14/2011

-Excellent build quality -came with packaging not loose or covered in bubble wrap -excellent grip -nice look -hard to tell the two apart without looking close at them, could defiantly need better labeling liek trigram screwdriver in big letters would be a big plus -if your not careful could strip screws case would be nice lol Buy them if you have a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXDr4g0nX on 05/05/2011

-They include a Tri-wing screwdriver and also a Philips screwdriver -The handles are a bit small for people with big hands or long fingers Use these to open cases like a Nintendo DS or a Wii, the thicker one is the Tri-wing screwdriver. They are a bit unhandy for people with large hands and/or fingers though, this is because of their size. Tip: When ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections