DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data Cable for PSP Go (120CM-Length)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynoname120 on 03/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The cable works better than I expected for a such cheap price: it is easy to use, seems robust, has a great price. To sum up, it works flawlessly. Cons:None OtherThoughts:The cable is long enough and it seems to be robust, at least it didn't break since I use... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysomeone69 on 12/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the cable is a perfect replacement for the original cable, it fits in perferctly and works as the one provided with the console. the cable is very cheap compared to the one found in specialized shops. the console side connector can be taken apart and fixed if... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraptorxp2000 on 01/12/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:IT WORKS!!! Just plugged it into my laptop's USB port and the other to my PSP Go. And it charges! And transfers my music. Build quality... well it's a cable... not too thin like a twist tie, just a regular USB cable thickness (well, not the heavy duty ones). Cons:If your... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections