DX » Community » Reviews » MicroSD/TF to MS Pro Duo Adapter - Black (16GB Max)
Customer’s impression:
good Easy to use Works great Exactly as described Maravilloso
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelviajero84 on 02/06/2015

pros: es un producto sencillo, facil de usar y simplemente tienes que conectarlo. cons: no presenta problemas, por lo cual no tiene detalles. es un buen producto, buen precio y muy facil al momento de querer utilizarlo.

Impression:good,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bypejvi on 02/05/2015

pros: better than the announcement. const: plain packaging. for the price it makes no difference. other: put 32gb and it worked normal.

excelent product

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byharrys84 on 02/04/2015

Pros: price is very low and it works. Original MS PRO DUO memory cards are rediciously expensive. Just take this adapter and convert any cheap TF/Micro SD to MS PRO DUO. Good for PSP for example. Cons: This is exactly what it is: TF to MS PRO DUO. So, it has one slot for Micro SD card, **not dual... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bydjinkyman on 10/21/2014

Pros: I use it with a plain 16gb MicroSD memory for my PSP-3000, and it works perfectly for running my ISOs, emulators etc. No compatibility problems. A liiiiittle bit slower read/write speeds on MicroSD cards in adapter than a real MS Pro Duo card, but it's not really a problem. Cons: None Maybe... Read more

Impression:Works great;

0 0 0

• posted byromeroaviles on 09/29/2014

La reconoce perfectamente las PSP, con cualquier capacidad de memoria, una buena opción para que SONY baje los precios tan caros que tienen en sus memorias.

Impression:Maravilloso;

0 0 0

• posted byharpad on 08/05/2014

Works as it should - put the micro sd card into it, and it's done :) Works with every cameras i have and the computer recognizes as well in a second.

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byalbertoterrado on 07/26/2014

Impression:Exactly as described, do what is intended to;

0 0 0

• posted byTioVel on 07/06/2014

Perfect compatibility with the Sony PSP system - As described supports at least 16GB microSD cards (haven't tried anything bigger) - Just plug in the microSD card and insert to desired system and it's ready to use - Very cheap. For now I haven't found anything wrong with the product, works with... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIRyuu on 06/08/2014

Very cheap. Feels solid made. Does what it has to do. Does not make you feel ripped off. Makes you feel you had the deal of your life just now. NONE! I bought this for my psp and im very happy with the purchase i bought a class 10, 16GB micro stick with it from DX that was very cheap and works so... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTioVel on 06/04/2014

- Perfect compatibility with the Sony PSP system - As described supports at least 16GB microSD cards (haven't tried anything bigger) - Just plug in the microSD card and insert to desired system and it's ready to use - Very cheap For now I haven't found anything wrong with the product, works with... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections