DX » Community » Reviews » MicroSD/TF to MS Pro Duo Adapter - Black (16GB Max)
  • 5 star 12 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTioVel on 07/06/2014

Perfect compatibility with the Sony PSP system - As described supports at least 16GB microSD cards (haven't tried anything bigger) - Just plug in the microSD card and insert to desired system and it's ready to use - Very cheap. For now I haven't found anything wrong with the product, works perfectly with every microSD card I've tested. Very well priced ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIRyuu on 06/08/2014

Very cheap. Feels solid made. Does what it has to do. Does not make you feel ripped off. Makes you feel you had the deal of your life just now. NONE! I bought this for my psp and im very happy with the purchase i bought a class 10, 16GB micro stick with it from DX that was very cheap and works perfectly so i ended up having a 16 gb class 10 MS pro duo ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTioVel on 06/04/2014

- Perfect compatibility with the Sony PSP system - As described supports at least 16GB microSD cards (haven't tried anything bigger) - Just plug in the microSD card and insert to desired system and it's ready to use - Very cheap For now I haven't found anything wrong with the product, works perfectly with every microSD card I've tested. Perfect Very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymulugol on 02/24/2014

I have a PSP E1004. Its memory stick was broken. 8 GB Sony memory stick is 80 TRY in my country. I bought this adapter and a Micro SD (Silicon Power - 8 GB). It costed 24 TRY in total. I saved 56 TRY :) The speed depends on the micro sd card that you buy. So try to buy a Class 6 or Class 10 card for this adapter. It works, and it makes you save money.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadmiralspeedy on 02/21/2014

They feel pretty sturdy and they work great. It's much more convenient to be able to use MicroSD cards, seeing as how they come in much larger sizes, are easier to find and tend to be cheaper than MS Pro Duo cards. While they are pretty nice quality, being that they mostly hollow when no MicroSD card is in them, they are kind of flimsy and brittle. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymenorex1 on 02/14/2014

Now I can add many games, videos, music as want, because with 4gb. stick pro card was pain, but now I have 16gb. Works fine, good quality, easy to use. Shipping was fast. Didn't see any coins. Buy this replacement, because Stick Pro cards are expensive, and this is cheap way to enjoy your PSP with out any problems, and saving money insering this adapter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrunoReX on 01/07/2014

I bought this to replace my 4GB MS on my PSP, and I must say that it's way faster than the 4GB MS using an 8GB MicroSD, which probably means there's no bottleneck when using it. It's a little flimsy without a MicroSD inside, so handle it with care or else you'll end up breaking it. I noticed that real Memory Sticks have a tendency to corrupt data, which ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJaX3RiR on 11/08/2013

- Beats the price of a Memory Stick PRO Duo - You can use the microSD on other mobile devices as well (I use it on my Android phone to download and transfer stuff to my PSP) - You can have greatly increased storage capacity for a fraction of the price - A bit flimsy (but it's very thin plastic; it is to be expected) - Sometimes the write/read times ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDxvapor on 10/17/2013

Exactly as the product is describes. Fits perfectly into a PSP 3000 or any other. Fast connection speeds. easy to use, no struggling to plug it in. Feels rigid and good quality I have encountered no cons yet, and i don't believe such a product will have any cons. It looks nice as well as performs good. Has nice and clean packaging. delivered when promised,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspiderbry on 10/01/2012

It fits in every SONY product that needed it. It's more cheaper than buying an original Memory Stick Pro Duo. Nothing in mind. Nothing in mind. Nothing in mind. Nothing in mind. Nothing in mind. Nothing in mind. Nothing in mind. Nothing in mind. I buy it to use it in an PSP and it really works, so I put it in my cam too and I works perfectly fine. I ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections