DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated Shielded Video and Audio AV Component Cable for PS3 (1.6M)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydpape on 10/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The cable has a very good build quality wich was better than expected. The connectors look good and are gold plated for good connection. I used it to connect my playstation to my HD beamer wich only accepts component for video. The cable also has audio outputs wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVcsilva on 01/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:excellent cable very good buil quality colored cables for an easy time pluging fits perfectly on my ps3 just saved me 150€ from having to buy a new ps3!! and have you seen the price of this cable? Cons:a little short... just that OtherThoughts:really good as i have said, l... Read more

0 1
  • posted bywontpontificate on 06/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-Unbeatable price -Works as advertised -Good length -Colour-coded connectors -Solid construction Cons:-Cable is a little unwieldy, somewhat stiff when uncoiled. Wants to do its own thing around behind the TV. Somewhat mitigated by uncoiling it completely, then... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections