DX » Community » Reviews » Premium VGA HD AV Cable for XBox 360 (160CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrafaelos1992 on 05/22/2014

Good Quality Material and overall product - Sturdy design, plugs fits snuggly into all ports - Works as expected, High Quality display on screens - Flexible cable that won't break if it's bend - The cable's length is perfect, not a mile and also not too short. Little ghosty picture, you need 3,5 adapter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymetermonkey on 08/28/2011

Use it to connect to a pc monitor Much much much cheaper than xbox's original version It has both VGA and RCA so you don't have to unplug from your tv if you're close enough Cable is long, long enough for my use Picture quality is better than I imagined No ghosting experienced VGA cable end feels cheep,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCybirian on 03/20/2011

The cable was delivered within a week! It is very cheap, you don't need any knowledge for installing this cable. About dealextreme: Always good fine shopping with them!! Got s bit of shadows on jy new Samsung SyncMAster 2333, have to find out where the issue is! Maybe someone else noticed it also. Using ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvieurou on 12/27/2010

ressemble à un original qualité de fabrication apparemment correct look like original likely good build quality work only on SD, when i try a definition superior at 640x480 the picture is double...so this cable not usefull Fonctionne correctement uniquement en SD, dès que l'on augmente la résolution,... Read more

0 0 0

• OK
    posted byAnonx on 11/17/2010

It's a pretty good cable. Works as advertised. Supports up to 1920x1080. The HD/SD swithc works fine. You can connect it to almost any monitor and most TVs. Build quality is fine. There was a seam where optical audio should be. IT HAS NO OPTICAL AUDIO. Even though in the description it says there is ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byMonStarr on 09/01/2010

-It got reasonable length -Good build quality -Price is excellent -Bad quality of the signal. I don't know why but when i use this cable it's not even close to the HDMI quality. It's blurring the picture, it's like almost doubling the image. Altho I'm using the optimal resolution for my monitor, it's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byquestor42 on 08/20/2010

Works great when using a extra VGA monitor or connecting it to a auto DVD player screen on the road Well worth the small price instead of the official cable Connector is a bit thinner than the Microsoft XBox 360 cable and the RCA connectors are not as sturdy, But it works. Having to wait to get it in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byz3r0n3 on 08/17/2010

Well, it works. Connect my Xbox 360 in my Samsung T220 (it indeed have a DVI-D input, where I can use with a HDMI-VGA adapter, but I prefer to use my PC in this port) with 1680x1050 resolution. It's well build, looks like a original one. There are lots of ghosting in the picture. Well, my monitor isn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerikg on 07/11/2010

Very good alternative to XBox official brand. Supports optical sound (not tested), and has Composite Video, too. Cable is reasonable length. Build is slightly lacking. Materials seem a bit cheap, but when it comes to cables, you don't really notice the difference in performance. Definitely worth the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections